Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Who's HAM hunting?

Headed to 36C, using an actual pistol, approved by my buddy trphyhuntr. Looking forward to it, I usually go to 36b, but was unable to get a leftover for B.

• Like 1

I'll be in 21.  My cousin from Florida is coming too and this will be his first ever big game hunt.  I plan to carry my bow & my new Ruger .357.   This is one of my favorite hunting camps of the year.  Good Luck 

15 minutes ago, knothead said:

I'm going.  My cousin from Florida is coming too and this will be his first ever big game hunt.  I plan to carry my bow & my new Ruger .357.   This is one of my favorite hunting camps of the year.  Good Luck 

Me too. Looks like I might be solo for most of it, but I have so much fun chasing these little dudes with the 10mm.

• Like 2

I'll be in 36c. Weapon choice is narrowed down to a cross gun, recurve, traditional muzzy,  and or 357.  I'll be solo as well if you see a red Toyota Tacoma on king anvil stop by for a beer. 

28 minutes ago, idgaf said:

I'll be in 36c. Weapon choice is narrowed down to a cross gun, recurve, traditional muzzy,  and or 357.  I'll be solo as well if you see a red Toyota Tacoma on king anvil stop by for a beer. 

Will do. I think I'm taking the trailer to the Elkhorn. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, high rise hunter said:

I picked up leftover for 15A/B. Honestly didn't even know there were javi that far north 🤷‍♂️

I've seen them north of Williams.

• Like 2

20C, either a pistol or 50 cal CVA Optima , maybe both 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

I've seen them north of Williams.

I've seen them in unit 10 on Boquillas ranch and my BIL saw them on his unit 9 elk hunt 15 or so  years ago.  

• Like 2

On 1/23/2022 at 3:16 PM, HuntHarder said:

I can't decide on using my compound bow with a garmin sight on it, Muzzy that can shoot 250 yards or my AR pistol.  

Because you can't get close?