JIVega

Sold

8 minutes ago, maximus said:

that is a great deal, just got mine  the 20 inch barrel for $1100.00. 

you spent $1,100 on a T3X lite?

Was it the typical lite or one of the upgraded models that comes with a brake, different trigger, and different stock?

2 hours ago, maximus said:

that is a great deal, just got mine  the 20 inch barrel for $1100.00. 

You go hosed if you bought this same rifle for $1100.  Did you buy the CTR version?  $1100 is still high, but it would be more believable than paying that much for this vesion.

This is a good deal on the rifle....you can find this same rifle online for $600-$700.  I'd buy this one if I could justify yet another rifle for my kids.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tmango said:

you spent $1,100 on a T3X lite?

Was it the typical lite or one of the upgraded models that comes with a brake, different trigger, and different stock?

is the tikka t3x ctr, that is the price i found them online.

https://www.eurooptic.com/JRTXC382-Tikka-Tikka-T3x-CTR-65-Creedmoor-200--barrel-MPN-JR.aspx#:~:text=This Tikka T3x CTR is,of the renowned T3 rifle.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 1uglydude said:

You go hosed if you bought this same rifle for $1100.  Did you buy the CTR version?  $1100 is still high, but it would be more believable than paying that much for this vesion.

This is a good deal on the rifle....you can find this same rifle online for $600-$700.  I'd buy this one if I could justify yet another rifle for my kids.  

i thought he said compact, i got the ctr,(compact tactical rifle), apparently is not the same.

9 hours ago, maximus said:

i thought he said compact, i got the ctr,(compact tactical rifle), apparently is not the same.

Tikka's "youth" rifle is called "compact."  They should have changed that when they introduced the CTR nomenclature...makes it confusing.