Antler assassin

Good 4x4 transmission shop

4 minutes ago, Antler assassin said:

I am looking for a good transmission shop to rebuild my son's c6 out of his 1975 Ford 100 4x4. We changed to a np205 transfer case so we need a longer output put in it. Thank you

I just had Justin Norpel put a new transmission and billet torque converter in my 2000 F250 last week. He is in Tempe and owns Transmissions Done Right. He does alot of Fords and Jeeps from stock builds to extreme builds. He owns a couple of F250's and his 2000 puts out over 500 RWHP and 1000 ft pounds of torque. He is a down to earth guy.  His number is 480-232-7709

Randy's in mesa. 

• Like 1

If you feel frisky the kit and rebuild at home is super easy and cheap. It comes with a DVD and walks you through it. C6 is the cheapest easiest to do. Pictures of the truck are always welcome. Love some old fords.

On 2/11/2022 at 5:09 PM, Explorer said:

If you feel frisky the kit and rebuild at home is super easy and cheap. It comes with a DVD and walks you through it. C6 is the cheapest easiest to do. Pictures of the truck are always welcome. Love some old fords.

The out put shaft is the problem we are having. We can't seem to locate one for my son. Please keep coming with suggestions. Thank you

Advanced adaptors is a company that makes plates and shafts that bolt just about any engine combo out there.  Sorry you are having a hard time finding parts. 

13 minutes ago, Explorer said:

Advanced adaptors is a company that makes plates and shafts that bolt just about any engine combo out there.  Sorry you are having a hard time finding parts. 

They do not have what he needs. Thank you

Check with Terry he might be able to give you an idea where to find what you need.

D3263D58-D2A7-4AC2-B985-2989E421C941_1_201_a.jpeg