Sign in to follow this  
OpticNerd

Elk draw screw up

Hypothetically speaking if a guy put down the wrong hunting license number on his elk app is he boned or can he get it fix by calling the azgf tomorrow morning when they open?

I entered previous years license a couple years ago. Called them and lady said not to worry. As long as you have a valid license at the time of the draw is all that matters.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DUG said:

I entered previous years license a couple years ago. Called them and lady said not to worry. As long as you have a valid license at the time of the draw is all that matters.

Did you draw?

When you applied, didn’t your license number populate automatically after entering your ID number? Mine does it every time. Maybe it’s because I have a lifetime license???

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OpticNerd said:

Hypothetically speaking if a guy put down the wrong hunting license number on his elk app is he boned or can he get it fix by calling the azgf tomorrow morning when they open?

Irrelevant. I’ve made up a number and been drawn 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DUG said:

Same thing happened to my SIL this year, she called GF and they told her no problem.  Is it true?  We will see.

12 minutes ago, Newbie2012 said:

When you applied, didn’t your license number populate automatically after entering your ID number? Mine does it every time. Maybe it’s because I have a lifetime license???

Yes it does. Mine expired in a few days from when I was applying so I bought new ones n just changed it to the new #

• Like 1

It was my kids license and we just bought it today so the license date is current.  I just got done putting him in for elk and I thought everything was good but when I put him in for antelope my PC autofilled the license # and it was missing a digit. So I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure I must have entered the wrong # for the elk app for the autofill to be wrong. Can't believe I messed this up. It's his first time putting in and he was really excited. Hopefully it's not an issue. I think I'll call first thing tomorrow morning just in case. 

1 hour ago, el diablo said:

Yes it does. Mine expired in a few days from when I was applying so I bought new ones n just changed it to the new #

Lifetime license has its perks. Never have to worry about expiration dates! 😎

1 hour ago, OpticNerd said:

It was my kids license and we just bought it today so the license date is current.  I just got done putting him in for elk and I thought everything was good but when I put him in for antelope my PC autofilled the license # and it was missing a digit. So I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure I must have entered the wrong # for the elk app for the autofill to be wrong. Can't believe I messed this up. It's his first time putting in and he was really excited. Hopefully it's not an issue. I think I'll call first thing tomorrow morning just in case. 

You putting him in for a youth hunt or going for the gold? Looking forward to my 11 year old boy to draw, didn't last year and hopefully we can get his field day done for an extra point.

54 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

You putting him in for a youth hunt or going for the gold? Looking forward to my 11 year old boy to draw, didn't last year and hopefully we can get his field day done for an extra point.

We did a trophy bull hunt 1st choice and youth cow 2nd. How long have you've been trying to get a field day? I've been looking for almost 2 years now for one of my kids. I think there was one here in SV a few months ago but we missed it.

18 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Only auto populates your # if you bought your license online or from game and fish.  

I always buy direct in the Mesa office. When I did my Elk app it pulled up last years license number. When I did the Antelope tag it pulled up both.