Sign in to follow this  
OpticNerd

Elk draw screw up

You may be alright. I just tried applying for someone that sent me the wrong hunt number and the system recognized it and I received an error message saying i entered an invalid license number. 

7 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Only auto populates your # if you bought your license online or from game and fish.  

So there’s no confusion for anyone who read this, I’ve bought mine from azgfd end of December just applied and it did not automatically put in my license. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GJMauro12 said:

You may be alright. I just tried applying for someone that sent me the wrong hunt number and the system recognized it and I received an error message saying i entered an invalid hunt number. 

How is this possible? The hunt numbers are attached to the hunt in the drop down menu as read only. We select the hunt. We don’t enter hunt numbers. Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying here. 

5 hours ago, Newbie2012 said:

How is this possible? The hunt numbers are attached to the hunt in the drop down menu as read only. We select the hunt. We don’t enter hunt numbers. Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying here. 

Sorry I’ll have to edit that. I meant *hunt license number 

• Like 1

Those of you who said it shouldn't be a problem were apparently correct. I talked with a nice lady from the g&f yesterday and she also said it should be fine. I'm actually quite surprised this wasn't going to be an issue to be honest. Definitely relieved to here that my boys first elk app should go through without any problems due to this stupid mistake of mine. Now all we gotta do is wait and see if we get lucky.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, OpticNerd said:

Those of you who said it shouldn't be a problem were apparently correct. I talked with a nice lady from the g&f yesterday and she also said it should be fine. I'm actually quite surprised this wasn't going to be an issue to be honest. Definitely relieved to here that my boys first elk app should go through without any problems due to this stupid mistake of mine. Now all we gotta do is wait and see if we get lucky.

Did she tell you when the card hits will start? 😁

22 minutes ago, bigorange said:

My cousin has a friend who works at the game and fish and she said they are switching some stuff around with the draw this year and it won’t be out until mid May.  

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, bigorange said:

She didn't know for sure but she did say as soon as they're done giving all the famous YouTubers/influencers their tags they'll start the draw for us commoners. I guess it's taking longer than they thought because Randy can't decide on what tag he wants. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1