AzRaised08

Good luck!

Theoretically since the apps are all online and no credit card update deadline they should be able to charge cards today…I’m sure that would never happen though. 

I keep looking on their website to figure out when the credit card update deadline will be because once that date is announced we'll know when cards will start getting hit.

• Like 2

Well, with all the people on FB (that wait until the last minute) pissing and moaning about getting error messages, I am sure it will get delayed at least a little bit.  Morons don't get it and wait until the last two days to apply.   And then want to act like it hasn't happened in the 10 - 20 draws before that.  SMH

• Like 2

Yeah I don’t get that at all. Why do people wait until the last minute possible? There’s reminders from Game and Fish weekly and then daily toward the end.  Why take the chance of waiting until the last minute.  

• Like 1

Well haven't the last two draws after the elk draw disaster last year go smoothly?  You would think if they closed the draw on Feb 18th and with the system they have in place now, they should actually be able to start the draw this Friday.  Then they wouldn't have to have a credit card update deadline in placed.  Draw closes the 8th (Tuesday), draw starts that Friday if not the very next day after it closed.

3 hours ago, phillyphan said:

Well haven't the last two draws after the elk draw disaster last year go smoothly?  You would think if they closed the draw on Feb 18th and with the system they have in place now, they should actually be able to start the draw this Friday.  Then they wouldn't have to have a credit card update deadline in placed.  Draw closes the 8th (Tuesday), draw starts that Friday if not the very next day after it closed.

My thoughts exactly, but way too logical. 

• Haha 1

If we are going off off last years CC hit date & draw results date, the date in the info booklet this year that tags will be mailed by, and the date this year and last year that you may submit leftover tag applications, the draw result date should be March 17th. (Hope its sooner but not betting on it) Its one day sooner than last year at the worst so that's nice.