Antler assassin

Ford c6 4x4 output shaft

We are looking for a output shaft for a 78-79 Ford 4x4 c6. We need the output shaft that is 18 1/2 inches long. The one we have is to short. Anyone have one or know of a place to get one? We are not opposed to having someone rebuild the transmission. Thank you in advance

Jeffsbroncograveyard.com  junkyard Ford items are not easy to find. More specific is it the output shaft for the transmisssion or the final shaft/yoke at the back of the transfer case?

Hey Steve this is Tyler, Ken Barnes son, I don't know if the Ford's c6 is the same or not but on the chevys you can buy a 2wd tranny and take the tail end off and cut the shaft down to and bolt it to a t-cas. Something to think about

Call Driven auto in west Phoenix. They might have it. 

56 minutes ago, Barnesboy said:

Hey Steve this is Tyler, Ken Barnes son, I don't know if the Ford's c6 is the same or not but on the chevys you can buy a 2wd tranny and take the tail end off and cut the shaft down to and bolt it to a t-cas. Something to think about

I will do some research thank you sir

11 minutes ago, Hoss50 said:

12 minutes ago, Hoss50 said:

Looks like they are temporarily closed.

15 hours ago, Antler assassin said:

Looks like they are temporarily closed.

Yep I tried to call down there to talk to randy to ask him and driven 4x4/ driven auto says its temporarily closed ..... weird 

Unicorn found. If anyone is looking for any hard/impossible Ford truck part. Contact me after months of looking we found a gentleman with what we needed and he said he has alot of other parts that are impossible to find in the U.S. he is in Canada. Thank everyone that tries to assist us. 

• Like 2