Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Tessa's White Sands Oryx

Tessa was able to put her tag on this oryx on the last afternoon of our hunt. We hunted hard for several days we saw between 150-250 oryx per day. With as many as we saw only a few were real trophy size animals. Several of these were in areas that just did not present a shot opportunity. So with time running out on the last day she was able to take this bull. She passed on several bigger ones she was very happy with the animal she took. I hope to be able to hunt here again it was an incredible hunt.

IMG_6186.jpg

• Like 32

Nice job! Stallion or Rhodes? I’ve had the opportunity to hunt both the last couple years both were good but stallion is always my favorite.

As much of a rat race as it is,  it is always a fun time on the WSMR and something I always look to.Congratulations to you both! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SHOOTER said:

Nice job! Stallion or Rhodes? I’ve had the opportunity to hunt both the last couple years both were good but stallion is always my favorite.

As much of a rat race as it is,  it is always a fun time on the WSMR and something I always look to.Congratulations to you both! 

Rhodes

With that red face it definitely looks like she spent some days passing in animals. Congrats to her on another primo animal!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Tessa is a bada$$.  

Dad ain't too bad either.

Congrats to both of you.

It was one of your rounds that got the job done

• Like 2