'Ike'

To Soon?

They haven't screwed anything up yet.

They haven't announced the update date yet, like the regs say they will, ON THEIR WEBSITE (not your portal). This will be a MAJOR announcement, not something hardly anyone is aware of.

I'm sure getting a kick out of everyone getting all worked up about nothing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RNGRDOG said:

They haven't announced the update date yet, like the regs say they will, ON THEIR WEBSITE (not your portal). This will be a MAJOR announcement, not something hardly anyone is aware of.

You’re the one getting worked up 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 3:32 PM, dustin25 said:

I love watching people try to figure it out every year, then it’s different every year

it was like Christmas. Now they’ve taken most of the fun out if it. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RNGRDOG said:

When they post the CC update has passed and then take it down, I would say they have stuff screwed up.

That's BS. Did they do anything they said they wouldn't? Did they not do anything they said they would? Maybe they were testing their system and had to let it show for a minute to make sure it worked. You certainly don't know, but yet you automatically assume they have it screwed up. pffffttt

7 minutes ago, RNGRDOG said:

That's BS. Did they do anything they said they wouldn't? Did they not do anything they said they would? Maybe they were testing their system and had to let it show for a minute to make sure it worked. You certainly don't know, but yet you automatically assume they have it screwed up. pffffttt

With their past history yes. 

24 minutes ago, SpotNStalk said:

G&F just posted update CC deadline is Feb 29th… 

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Not that this is great insight, but a few days ago, I did have a G&F CSR tell me what when the CC update date has passed (you know, like Feb 29th 😂), the draw will start and card hits should happen within a day or so.

Eddie