'Ike'

To Soon?

The CC deadline for the October draw was 10/25 (Monday) and cards started hitting the very next day (Tuesday), the portal accounts were updated on 11/1.

The CC deadline for July draw was 7/1 (Thursday), can't find when cards started hitting just assuming it was the following day.  Portal accounts were updated on 7/9.

Just to give an idea on what the past two draws looked like.  

37 minutes ago, phillyphan said:

The CC deadline for the October draw was 10/25 (Monday) and cards started hitting the very next day (Tuesday), the portal accounts were updated on 11/1.

The CC deadline for July draw was 7/1 (Thursday), can't find when cards started hitting just assuming it was the following day.  Portal accounts were updated on 7/9.

Just to give an idea on what the past two draws looked like.  

Yeap, I’m pretty sure the July draw was the next day. My bet is the 2nd but who knows anymore 

43 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Usually for any of the other draws itll happen throughout the whole day after the deadline. Not just the morning. sometimes my cards are hit in the evening sometimes right at 8 or 9 am

braggart!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Newbie2012 said:

A foot of snow just in time for those elk tags!

FD7F4B8C-940C-4639-A24C-BD7AA79C16C8.thumb.jpeg.f2dcad3df18ec787b48efdcfc9d91759.jpeg

15333975-49EA-4906-8270-88E037CB8397.thumb.jpeg.02e4ddfa2f6842df62da8b7968eca0bb.jpeg

Nice.....

• Like 1

I heard on the news ( FOX,  not CNN) today that the worst snowstorm in AZ history was in 1967.  7 feet fell in Flagstaff over several days.  Our state could use another like that for sure.... but, I wouldn't want to live in Flag if it happened again though!

41 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I heard on the news ( FOX,  not CNN) today that the worst snowstorm in AZ history was in 1967.  7 feet fell in Flagstaff over several days.  Our state could use another like that for sure.... but, I wouldn't want to live in Flag if it happened again though!

I got stuck in Show Low about 15 yrs ago…drove up Fri night for a wedding planning to drive home Sat PM. Over 3 ft in 24 hrs and I didn’t make it home until Monday. Not 7 ft for sure but the most I’ve ever seen fall at once. 

6 minutes ago, bigorange said:

I got stuck in Show Low about 15 yrs ago…drove up Fri night for a wedding planning to drive home Sat PM. Over 3 ft in 24 hrs and I didn’t make it home until Monday. Not 7 ft for sure but the most I’ve ever seen fall at once. 

I remember that storm. If it’s the same one, I got out of Show Low that afternoon from working and it took me like 4 Hours to get to Globe. My SIL sent pics of snow higher than the hood of her car. 

42 minutes ago, Calamado_Guey said:

I remember that storm. If it’s the same one, I got out of Show Low that afternoon from working and it took me like 4 Hours to get to Globe. My SIL sent pics of snow higher than the hood of her car. 

I have pics of my Honda Accord under a pile of snow…same storm I’ll bet. 

3 hours ago, bigorange said:

In 1979 when I was in high school, me and some buddies went to one guys place at Hawley Lake for a weekend of skiing. Snowed 18-24 “ that night and the power went out.  Cold night, and a colder day digging out the Blazer every time we got stuck trying to make it back to the highway.   I realized the benefits of ski pants over jeans that day

Snowing like a bancehe in show low 5 inches so far.  Trees are happy!!  Roosevelt will be too!

• Like 5