rgoody13

Remington 700 S/S synthetic stock in .204 Ruger

Rifle appears unfired. Synthetic stock, S/S barrel, jeweled bolt with Nikon 3x9 scope and mounts.  Pics available upon request.

Text is best way to catch me.  928-200-7205

Are you interested in trades of any kind, also where are you located.

While he is new he said he's  face to face only in his other post. His number is legit and he is responsive. 

His prices are at the upper end, but so have a few others been. He may just be here for the classifieds, that we'll discover with time.

Care should always be exercised with new members, especially those who post first to the Classifieds.

Gunbroker.com has one S/S Ruger .204 that is equivalent to mine listed w/starting bid of $1895.00 for NIB.  Truegunvalue.com has Used 700's in .204 listed at $1200.00 and no sales of a 700 in .204 under $1500 in the last 5 months.   As for the Ruger Vaqueros, I found one set on Gunbroker, Used, at $2800.00 and they weren't in 45LC.  Lot's of .357's out there. 

I've hunted deer since I was 13 years old in Texas, Louisiana, and now in Arizona, I'm on the upside of 60 now.  One of your other members suggested I post on this site in order to give you folks an opportunity to purchase hard to find weapons.  I've got a half dozen more I'm going to offer to sale because I don't shoot them.  They've been a "retirement fund" for me, long before 401Ks.  I've been buying/selling and collecting weapons since I was 18 and bought my first .22, a Marlin Model 60 Itasco Diamond Jubilee--(try to find a price on that one)--I still have and shoot that rifle.

You folks don't know me and I don't know you.  Now you know a little about me and I know a heck of a lot about the people on this Board based on your comments.  I will be taking down the ad for the Vaquero's and withdrawing from sale the Remington 700 to any member of this Board.  I will will not be posting anything else on this forum and respectfully request that you remove me as a member of this group.  I'll leave this post open as a warning to other "Newbies" so that they can judge for themselves whether or not they want to join this group of "fellow hunters" that extends such a "warm" welcome to "Newbies" and you can bet your last dime that I will be letting all the folks I hunt with or run across in the field know about you're "welcoming attitude".  

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, rgoody13 said:

Gunbroker.com has one S/S Ruger .204 that is equivalent to mine listed w/starting bid of $1895.00 for NIB.  Truegunvalue.com has Used 700's in .204 listed at $1200.00 and no sales of a 700 in .204 under $1500 in the last 5 months.   As for the Ruger Vaqueros, I found one set on Gunbroker, Used, at $2800.00 and they weren't in 45LC.  Lot's of .357's out there. 

I've hunted deer since I was 13 years old in Texas, Louisiana, and now in Arizona, I'm on the upside of 60 now.  One of your other members suggested I post on this site in order to give you folks an opportunity to purchase hard to find weapons.  I've got a half dozen more I'm going to offer to sale because I don't shoot them.  They've been a "retirement fund" for me, long before 401Ks.  I've been buying/selling and collecting weapons since I was 18 and bought my first .22, a Marlin Model 60 Itasco Diamond Jubilee--(try to find a price on that one)--I still have and shoot that rifle.

You folks don't know me and I don't know you.  Now you know a little about me and I know a heck of a lot about the people on this Board based on your comments.  I will be taking down the ad for the Vaquero's and withdrawing from sale the Remington 700 to any member of this Board.  I will will not be posting anything else on this forum and respectfully request that you remove me as a member of this group.  I'll leave this post open as a warning to other "Newbies" so that they can judge for themselves whether or not they want to join this group of "fellow hunters" that extends such a "warm" welcome to "Newbies" and you can bet your last dime that I will be letting all the folks I hunt with or run across in the field know about you're "welcoming attitude".  

As someone who cares neither way. You weren't much help either. No photos, no contributions and high prices. 

There tends to be a lot of scammers that roll in here due to the lack of minimal posts. If you come in with no contributions beyond classifieds with a bunch of no photo high dollar items, you're most likely going on blast.

It is what it is, your exit post will be viewed by anyone who has been here for time as an oh well good riddance. Hope GB and all the other sites work out for you. This is a no nonsense group that isn't real warming.

I've been put on blast because I like a German band that plays 70s style rock in the 2010's...my avatar is the band Kadavar and someone felt the need to say I was hippie because I didn't have the same view as them. Get a thick skin and prove yourself or do like you and move on. 

ETA. Not sure why you need a 3 paragraph swan song about 2 posts being mean representing an entire board, heck you had someone go to bat for you... Actually seems worse for you. Hopefully momma gives you a hug. 

• Like 4

Just to point out a few mistakes--there are photos and the prices are what they are, since Brandon was elected.  Do your own research on the prices.  If you'd like to meet up, I'll be happy to produce both weapons for your viewing, then you can testify to the rest of the herd that it was all real.  You're right "Good riddance" 

1 hour ago, rgoody13 said:

Just to point out a few mistakes--there are photos and the prices are what they are, since Brandon was elected.  Do your own research on the prices.  If you'd like to meet up, I'll be happy to produce both weapons for your viewing, then you can testify to the rest of the herd that it was all real.  You're right "Good riddance" 

No, please don't go, you've shared so much knowledge with the site and have helped so many here. It will be a great loss. 

download (2).jpeg

• Like 2