rgoody13

Remington 700 S/S synthetic stock in .204 Ruger

7 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

No, please don't go, you've shared so much knowledge with the site and have helped so many here. It will be a great loss. 

download (2).jpeg

Says the guy who hasn't shared one thing with this site. 

45 minutes ago, nateNAU said:

Says the guy who hasn't shared one thing with this site. 

Mrs. Fisher, I'm not the one taking my ball and going home because someone said mean things to me. That's the difference. Now go make Brian some breakfast.

Starting bid of $1895.00 on Gunbroker for S/S 700 in .204 with no scope/rings---all the others are blued.  Truegunvalues lowest SOLD price is $1182.00/highest is $1900.00 for last 5 months.

7 minutes ago, rgoody13 said:

Starting bid of $1895.00 on Gunbroker for S/S 700 in .204 with no scope/rings---all the others are blued.  Truegunvalues lowest SOLD price is $1182.00/highest is $1900.00 for last 5 months.

Like a turd that won't flush.

• Haha 1

Hey sonny, you're a Newbie also.  You don't have something meaningful to add to the thread.  Go play in your bath so you're Mommy can scrub your back for you.  I've got t-shirts older than you.

On 2/15/2022 at 9:05 PM, rgoody13 said:

Hey sonny, you're a Newbie also.  You don't have something meaningful to add to the thread.  Go play in your bath so you're Mommy can scrub your back for you.  I've got t-shirts 

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

The op has a gun he wishes to sell and tho he didn't put up some pics and you may not like his price why do people have to jump on the wagon to bash someone?It doesn't make him a douchebag to post something and have to defend his post.His guns will sell or they won't its about interest in what he is selling that should drive the comments in the post not the ones that have no interest in what's for sale and only want to join the bandwagon.

• Like 1

If you read my posts, obviously you didn't, you would know that this weapon or any others that I have for sale WILL NOT BE SOLD TO ANYONE ON THIS BOARD.  Perhaps you'll see that part this time around.  It's the bold underlined part that's important.

• Haha 1

Watsamatter Duckie, Ruffle your feathers a bit.  You can't take the heat little boy, stay out of the kitchen.  Do you even know what a douche bag is sonny? By the way, the price is posted.

Oh yeah, BTW I've got other stuff you can't buy:

Benelli NOVA 12 ga, Weatherby Vanguard VGX in .338 mag, Weatherby Vanguard in .30-06, Savage 116 in .338 mag, and Weatherby Mk V in .257 Roberts.

Then, there's the primers, brass, primed brass, dies, projectiles, ammo (.44 mag/.38 spcl/.357mag/.338 mag/.223/,40 S&W/.22LR), presses (shotgun and rifle), scales, spotting scopes, and powders.

21 minutes ago, rgoody13 said:

Oh yeah, BTW I've got other stuff you can't buy:

Benelli NOVA 12 ga, Weatherby Vanguard VGX in .338 mag, Weatherby Vanguard in .30-06, Savage 116 in .338 mag, and Weatherby Mk V in .257 Roberts.

Then, there's the primers, brass, primed brass, dies, projectiles, ammo (.44 mag/.38 spcl/.357mag/.338 mag/.223/,40 S&W/.22LR), presses (shotgun and rifle), scales, spotting scopes, and powders.

No one cares…