rgoody13

Remington 700 S/S synthetic stock in .204 Ruger

I have zero interest in anything you are “NOT“ selling and find it comical and kinda sad that you keep posting about random crap that you have that you won’t sell.  Reality check, everyone on this site has bows and guns and bullets and primers and blah blah blah

• Like 1

Yep still posting and still have zero interest in your stuff, thought you were done with this site?

57 minutes ago, rgoody13 said:

Oh yeah, BTW I've got other stuff you can't buy:

Benelli NOVA 12 ga, Weatherby Vanguard VGX in .338 mag, Weatherby Vanguard in .30-06, Savage 116 in .338 mag, and Weatherby Mk V in .257 Roberts.

Then, there's the primers, brass, primed brass, dies, projectiles, ammo (.44 mag/.38 spcl/.357mag/.338 mag/.223/,40 S&W/.22LR), presses (shotgun and rifle), scales, spotting scopes, and powders.

Don’t think anybody is worried about your other stuff you were going to sell it’s not like you have the last ones of everything you mentioned and just so you don’t call me wet behind the ears I’m older than you are by a ways. Plus I thought Texans had thicker skin than you got, I must have been wrong.

.204 is kind of a trash round for just about everything nowadays anyway so honestly I feel it’s over priced. Why get a .204 when when you can get a more readily available 22-250 or .243. You said you won’t be selling any of your weapons but I’ll give you $100 for that stainless Nikon scope. Seems fair for how old it is. 

4 minutes ago, Oakley said:

All of you guys are like a bunch of dang teenagers talking shoot either meet out in the street and deal with it or shut up

I’ll meet in the street. What are we doing out there? Little pickup game of basketball or what? First to 11 picks the price of the rifle?

Lets not see pics of the vanguard that you're not wanting to sell. I might not be wanting to buy it, as long as the price isn't too low....

21 hours ago, rgoody13 said:

Oh yeah, BTW I've got other stuff you can't buy:

Benelli NOVA 12 ga, Weatherby Vanguard VGX in .338 mag, Weatherby Vanguard in .30-06, Savage 116 in .338 mag, and Weatherby Mk V in .257 Roberts.

Then, there's the primers, brass, primed brass, dies, projectiles, ammo (.44 mag/.38 spcl/.357mag/.338 mag/.223/,40 S&W/.22LR), presses (shotgun and rifle), scales, spotting scopes, and powders.

😩😢😭that’s a shame, NOT!!