BC8702

WTB dump trailer

I’m looking for a bumper pull hydraulic dump trailer. Must be a bumper pull. In a perfect world I am looking for a 14 foot or 16 foot in length but open to shorter lengths. Doesn’t have to be pretty and if it needs work TLC I’m good with that. Let me know if anyone has one they are interested in selling. Text or message me. Thanks 6023270424. Nick

Get ready to give up your first born and your left n...t. High demand and expensive materials.

But I do enjoy the ease of dumping! What a time saver. Bought mine new in 2003 for $7,000 plus tags. Dual axels, dual rams, side doors and rear doors. Load pallets from the sides. Very universal.

Chinese non-radial bias 10ply tires last the longest for me. Sides extend upward by two 14'X10"  boards for brush.high front and rear due to screen mesh extensions. Box is 14'6" long by 8'4" wide. Not for sale, but if you decide to build one you can use mine as a template/guide. No problems so far. Mackey Trailers built it but they no longer exist, I think.

But like I said, not for sale. Just FYI.

IMG_20220216_090521.jpg

Yes they are in high demand and expensive. That is why I am hoping someone has a little older one and maybe beat up some they want to sell. A guy can dream…….

• Like 1

I bought mine in 2019 for $9k the same trailer today if you can find one is $14k its crazy . I have people offering to buy mine all the time . You might want to check the  auction on the West side that sells heavy equipment I can't remember the name but it's around 60 something avenue on the South side of the I10.

7 hours ago, BC8702 said:

Yes they are in high demand and expensive. That is why I am hoping someone has a little older one and maybe beat up some they want to sell. A guy can dream…….

I dreamed, then bought. Gotta have a dream first.

I'll keep my ears open for you.

Give Deer Valley Trailer Sales a call. I have one of their 12' Five Star trailers, they are on the lower end of quality but "good enough for who it's for" in my case. 

On CL good deals go fast so best to have cash in hand and be ready to roll out on a moments notice. I nabbed mine while others were waiting for the bank to open.  

I have a 13foot mackey dump trailer we were just getting ready to sell.  I have owned it for 10 years.  they are great trailer built by a solid company in mesa.  I reiterate its a 2012 and used by a contractor it whole life, it works fine and dumps what ever you put in it. call me 6900$ 4806882255

• Like 1