Sign in to follow this  
JSR

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers

Throw out some facts please…I’ve seen and heard a few side comments, but never exactly what they’ve done or are doing that is counter to their apparent mission.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Never heard of back country hunters 

They have pint nights and “public land owner” t-shirts…that’s about all I know. 

• Thanks 1

I've seen those public land owner stickers on a few vehicles before. Drivers looked like dirty hippies. 

• Like 2

BHA, supposedly 2A, hunting, fishing, public lands staunch supports, went full in on Biden because Trump was a meanie. 

Now the current administration is negotiating with bunny huggers to close some public to hunting.  How much is currently not known. 

maybe this ensuing war we are about to get involved with will distract them  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JSR said:

BHA, supposedly 2A, hunting, fishing, public lands staunch supports, went full in on Biden because Trump was a meanie. 

Now the current administration is negotiating with bunny huggers to close some public to hunting.  How much is currently not known. 

maybe this ensuing war we are about to get involved with will distract them  

Very succinct and accurate summary, thanks 

Curious if the link is the same issue, a quick google search turned it up.

https://www.themeateater.com/conservation/public-lands-and-waters/biden-admin-considers-closing-some-public-lands-to-hunting-and-fishing

Obviously theres a bigger story here and the OP didn’t provide enough information except for us to guess.

Steven Rinella is a good listen. Makes road trips go by quicker and, is extremely knowledgeable on a lot of things. Some of the things he hooks onto are not good for average hunters/anglers! He used to be better.

47 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Steven Rinella is a good listen. Makes road trips go by quicker and, is extremely knowledgeable on a lot of things. Some of the things he hooks onto are not good for average hunters/anglers! He used to be better.

Wasn’t he the dude that had an anti gun senator on his show prior to the election, I’m pretty sure he was and there was a thread about it