Sign in to follow this  
Buckskinmule

Residential construction lending.

2 hours ago, Javelinasports said:

We got a loan from Desert Financial, wasn't a "construction loan" but we could pull money as we needed for construction to build our shop. 

Sorry to go off topic from the OP but was the money borrowed against an existing residence? I was literally going to ask a similar question here soon. I’m looking to finance the rest of my house build. The 5 year plan has turned to 15 and I just want it done. 

36 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Sorry to go off topic from the OP but was the money borrowed against an existing residence? I was literally going to ask a similar question here soon. I’m looking to finance the rest of my house build. The 5 year plan has turned to 15 and I just want it done. 

Go for an Equity Loan. He is looking for new construction.

Hi Guys. I am a loan officer. I would love to help any way I can. If I can’t help, it is likely I can point you in the right direction.

Brian- 623-693-3205

I went through AZ state credit union for a new construction loan. It was an ARM so after the build was finished i refinanced through Sunstate and the loan was bought by Wells Fargo.

Ok, here's a long shot.

Write Brandon and explain that you need a very substantial stimulus check to improve your infrastructure and manufacturing ( trying to create (manufacture) kids should count), and explain how COVID, and your minority status (we are all the minority in one way or another), and your handicap (you have an incurable, permanent hunting illness) have affected your manufacturing capabilities. With the forgiveable, non-taxable business stimulus check your manufacturing process could greatly improve (your wife/significant other would be happier and maybe more willing), and you might be able to expand your business (not really advisable to do, but, a second partner does occur at times and may improve production. But, again, not really advisable), and would help.with your minority status and/ or your handicap (would definitely give you a better environment to plan and execute your hunts, or your relationship would improve so much that hunting could occur less and spending time with that special someone could become more important?).

I know it's a long shot, but the possibility with Brandon may actually exist. What do you have to lose? Oh, and tell him you, your family, friends, and everyone on CouesWhitetail would definitely vote for him (you can lie about that, they set the example on lying and greed and have no problem with deceit).

Best wishes!

• Haha 3