azas

Immediately got banned (VPN?)

Hi,

New guy to the forum but I'm on a few others, Arizonahuntingforums etc. 

I made an account this morning (andyyy) and immediately got banned after complimenting some guy on getting a nice bobcat. 

I think it was because I was using a VPN at the time, but regardless, I think I'm IP banned. Can I get unbanned on that account/ IP address? I swear I'm not a bot :(

Thanks

6 hours ago, azas said:

Hi,

New guy to the forum but I'm on a few others, Arizonahuntingforums etc. 

I made an account this morning (andyyy) and immediately got banned after complimenting some guy on getting a nice bobcat. 

I think it was because I was using a VPN at the time, but regardless, I think I'm IP banned. Can I get unbanned on that account/ IP address? I swear I'm not a bot :(

Thanks

I don't think you're banned .You can still send messages.Almost everyone on here is hyper alert for weeding out scammers.As a new guy your on everyone's radar.It takes time to build some posts and trust .The biggest mistake is responding to years old posts in the classified or other sections it draws almost immediate scammer flags.

The account andyyy should now be back up and running.

You can test by posting to this thread under that username.

-Thanks

4 hours ago, Chef said:

The account andyyy should now be back up and running.

You can test by posting to this thread under that username.

-Thanks

Unfortunately looks like I'm still banned on my computer. Tried resetting IP address and clearing cookies, too. oh well.

image.png.e2d9d395d9a5da105eacc594305f8830.png

9 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

I don't think you're banned .You can still send messages.Almost everyone on here is hyper alert for weeding out scammers.As a new guy your on everyone's radar.It takes time to build some posts and trust .The biggest mistake is responding to years old posts in the classified or other sections it draws almost immediate scammer flags.

nah I made this account on my phone using data/not my home WIFI. my guess is my computer/account I made got flagged since I was using my privacy VPN at the time.