Sign in to follow this  
D4HighDesert

2011 Can Am Commander 1000XT drop $6500

Selling my 2011 can am commander 1000 XT. It has 3500 miles and 340 hours on it. I bought from the original owner at 700 miles about 5 years ago. It has a winch, spare tire, steel roof, half windshield and a clean title. Tires are about 40% tread. Belt was replaced 400 miles ago and the oil about 500 miles. It’s been extremely reliable and never left me hanging anywhere.
It is a 2011 and has plenty of the usual wear. You’ll see that the green wrap is tore up on one side and the original plastic shows through. That was from me getting too far up a bank going down a steep mountain road and dumping it on its side a couple years ago. Wrap also has some sun burn spots on the hood and tailgate that don't show in these pics, will send pics of it. It hasn’t been hot rodded as the avg speed is only 10 mph. This was mostly used for just putting around on 2 track roads. The only thing I’ve had to change was the angle rotation sensor. It’s a common issue and was a really easy fix. Sometimes it shows a check engine light when it first turns over but goes out in a few seconds. From what I understand it’s a voltage deal. Selling because I bought a Jeep GC that accommodates kids better. I can answer any questions on it. Located in Buckeye. This is also posted to Craigslist but it posted for less on here for members. 

Randy,

image.png.5a38aac27232e6823af629e1ae5979a9.png

image.png.e5c16c4f42f06442fe339f4efc519776.png

6E1B1971-113F-4EA7-AB58-866969C5DCDD.jpeg

• Like 1