Sign in to follow this  
laughingmallard

SOLD-Custom 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle

Sold-I'm looking into selling my never fired custom made 6.5 Creedmoor. I'm heavy into my trad bow and just don't see myself using it. It was built in Bend Oregon by Bryan Scott of Center Fire Gunworks. Top notch. I had this built for long distance shooting and mule deer.

I paid $3870.00 for the gun in 2017. I'm sure it has gone up by now.  It has been stored in my safe and is in MINT condition. The SCOPE IS NOT INCLUDED ONLY THE RINGS.

I would sell it for $2995 plus shipping if anyone is interested. I will ship to your FFL. I'm open to offers. The pictures are of the rifle being built in the shop. 

Thanks

Jeff

541 525-3724 for questions 

Specs:

6.5 Creedmoor

Brux #4 Contour Barrel- 4 Groove

1/9 Twist 24" finished length

Mcmillan A3 Sporter Stock Desert

Blue printed Action - 700 Remington

Timney Trigger

Action Glass Bedded

Cerekote Finish coyote Brown on barrel and action.

Custom 6.5 at shop being made.JPG

Custom 6.5 at shop.JPG

Edited by laughingmallard
Sold

I would like sell this rifle. I would be willing to sell for $2100 plus shipping.  NOW this is a steal. Custom built rifle that has never been shot for the price of an off the shelf.  

Good Morning! I would like to sell this gun. I will go to $1995.00 and pay for shipping to the lower 48 states. I will also cover the pay pal fees.  The parts alone on this gun are $1450.  It has never been fired and needs to be put in the hands of someone who will enjoy it. I have the gun all boxed up and ready to ship. I just need the FFL papers to include in the box prior to shipping.

Thanks

Jeff

541 525-3724

Thanks! I have a lot of interest. A few people on the edge of buying and some offers. I guess price talks. I would also throw in a never used set of 6.5 Dies with it.  $65 for free.

Ball back in your court! Ha

Jeff

• Like 1