Markleo21377

Just got a CC hit!!!

18 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Then why the heck are you putting her in for premium tags?

Should she have put in for a crappy hunt so she has a bad experience? I’d say that’s a pretty sweet first tag 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1775920027_yeahthat1.gif.8932412315def99067e997d09d4f4e75.gif

My son got an antelope tag at 15 with two points.  We were shocked, thought it was for my wife who had 16 points at the time.  She was pissed.

• Like 1

I believe that AZGFD is using the Dominion to issue these tags…😒

congratulations to everyone that drew tags this year!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well I am back after a 3-4 Month hiatus. Been in South Carolina with new Girl friend and supposed to move there in3 weeks . I only had 7 points for Elk and really didn't want drawn, so I put in for 3A 3C early rifle and 9 early rifle and got drawn. Excited but not excited . gonna have to work out a trip with the new lady. The Good Lord is looking out for Me I believe. Good luck to all!. Even Trophy Hunter!.......................BOB!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Doesn’t look like 25bp’s is enough for antelope. No tags again. Man, you’d think a blind squirrel would find a nut once in while. I’ve never drawn a tag in my life that i wasn’t in the max pool for…

I have 26 lope points and so far no credit card hit. I hope I can still walk whenI finally do draw

16 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Well I am back after a 3-4 Month hiatus. Been in South Carolina with new Girl friend and supposed to move there in3 weeks . I only had 7 points for Elk and really didn't want drawn, so I put in for 3A 3C early rifle and 9 early rifle and got drawn. Excited but not excited . gonna have to work out a trip with the new lady. The Good Lord is looking out for Me I believe. Good luck to all!. Even Trophy Hunter!.......................BOB!

That's a heel of a drive to get a date, bro. Did you first exhaust all the honky tonks west of the Mississippi? Shoulda had Trphyhntr hook you up with that babe that roofied him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Dang that’s an awesome draw…well worth the drive back for an early rifle tag. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I put in for 3A 3C early rifle and 9 early rifle and got drawn. Excited but not excited .

BaggyPessimisticAdeliepenguin-small.gif.32de6063e6ee98ee960da6c748f3468a.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Edge said:

That's a heel of a drive to get a date, bro. Did you first exhaust all the honky tonks west of the Mississippi? Shoulda had Trphyhntr hook you up with that babe that roofied him.

He would need the roofies, Even the fattest drunkest girls in AZ wouldn’t touch bob

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Edge said:

If he got roofied he roofied himself by accident.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My first and second choice were cow tags, and my second was supposedly 100% draw last year with my # of bpt.s according to Hunters Trailhead...

guess what?   NOT!

42 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

If he got roofied he roofied himself by accident.

IDK, maybe on purpose. A modern version of coyote ugly..lol

• Like 2