Markleo21377

Just got a CC hit!!!

4 hours ago, bigorange said:

Living up to your name?

Sadly, yes

F this, I need to find some NM land owner tags this year. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

“Serious . You took a tag from a real  Hunter. Tell me different   and .........................................BOB!”

anyone  else see the irony?

Yeah sounds like he took a tag that someone out there would really appreciate having it. 

• Thanks 1

It will be interesting to see if any one gets hits today.  I believe the draw is over, but it seems like there always seems to be a few late hits or people just didn't look at their cards.

3 minutes ago, phillyphan said:

It will be interesting to see if any one gets hits today.  I believe the draw is over, but it seems like there always seems to be a few late hits or people just didn't look at their cards.

Hoping for a late hit. I'm checking my card every 30 minutes since yesterday morning. 

• Like 2

I was so busy at work yesterday. Saw the hit on my credit card and jumped out of my chair and pumped my fist! Scare the heck out of everyone around me lol.

Cow or late bull

• Like 3

I’m in the no tag category - again…  Was really hoping for a tag now that I’m retired.  Always next year God willing, good luck to you lucky Bass Turds  :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Hoping for a late hit. I'm checking my card every 30 minutes since yesterday morning. 

We actually had a late hit last year, one at the beginning, & the other during that night... I'm sure my joy was a result of someone else's anguish!  lol 

I am not expecting lightning to hit the same spot twice though.

3 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Hope you’re next in line for a declined card! That’s my only hope too! Haha

Nothing here. Think my chances of a future premier tag are done. 109,000 new residents last year to Az.  Blessed that in the last 40+ years I have drawn 3 great Muley tags and 3 great Bull tags. 

10570047_479496772185895_1472752943_n.jpg

• Like 2

I forget on how long it takes for the results to reflect on your azgfd account. I drew a tag and am anxiously waiting to see which one I got, is it sometime next week?

8 hours ago, wish2hunt said:

Yeah sounds like he took a tag that someone out there would really appreciate having it. 

Ya, I probably took a tag from Some one's 80 year old Grandma. I will be there Hunting. I am a more serious and better Hunter than 95% of the clowns on here. Amazing how Imature many adults on here are.  You guys can blast me all you want. Doesn't bother me. I aint been on here in 4 months and won't be again. Nothing but bashing and no info .Like I said before most of the Great hunters don't even come on here or Quit. To all the Great people on here good luck..........................BOB!

• Like 5