Markleo21377

Just got a CC hit!!!

8 hours ago, Redman said:

I will miss his drunken rambles 

I don't drink any more. The guy on here You all Idolize Drinks way more than I ever  Did ,Bash Him.  I think his name is Trophy Someone. And to the others bashing me I didn't rip anyone and I am not Bitter. Happier than Most of You. I hired Guides on my last 2 hunts ,1 cause I lived out of state and didn't know the unit, and 2 didn't know the Kaibab 3 years ago. and at 63 I can't haul a deer out anyway. Keep the bashing I love seeing grown men act like high School kids . Its actually funny but sad for the individuals. Those that know me know i am a quality indvidual ,we all just have different opinions. And to the kid that mention my new girlfriend , Don't . I am sure You live with a Phat girl!..............BOB!

8 hours ago, Redman said:

I will miss his drunken rambles 

Your Nut's and need to shut up! ...............BOB!

8 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Just read it. Jesus hes a piece of schit. 

No wonder Your divorced.!

5 hours ago, Explorer said:

Is he living out of state and claiming residency on his hunt apps?

I still live Here. You writiing a book on Me or what. Mind Your own Buss.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

His 3 kids never had a chance at a sheep tag. His 29 points as an nr are negligible 

Not a non res till next year. And before i leave I will buy a Lifetime licsense.

4 hours ago, Bucks N Bulls said:

I just read it to. He is a piece of chit. And i believe he is the one taking tags from real hunters. 

And same to you Flatlander.

17 minutes ago, naturebob said:

No wonder Your divorced.!

You being a piece of schit is why I'm divorced? Lol you really are a crazy drunk old man. 

22 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I don't drink any more. The guy on here You all Idolize Drinks way more than I ever  Did ,Bash Him.  I think his name is Trophy Someone. And to the others bashing me I didn't rip anyone and I am not Bitter. Happier than Most of You. I hired Guides on my last 2 hunts ,1 cause I lived out of state and didn't know the unit, and 2 didn't know the Kaibab 3 years ago. and at 63 I can't haul a deer out anyway. Keep the bashing I love seeing grown men act like high School kids . Its actually funny but sad for the individuals. Those that know me know i am a quality indvidual ,we all just have different opinions. And to the kid that mention my new girlfriend , Don't . I am sure You live with a Phat girl!..............BOB!

If you're this badass hunter, why do you ever need a guide? You're a badass hunter. 

23 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I don't drink any more. The guy on here You all Idolize Drinks way more than I ever  Did ,Bash Him.  I think his name is Trophy Someone. 

Only time I’ve seen you in a hunting camp you couldn’t even get out of bed in the morning because you were hungover  

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, reece_mess16 said:

I will absolutely do one!  I've been wondering about it for a long time. 

My buddy from South Carolina had the archery tag in 2020. I didn’t do a write up because I love the bad press it gets. Called in or had in bow range 33 bulls( some the same). Called this one in 3 days in a row and buddy could not get an arrow in himB3CFFDA8-86D5-46D8-8EDE-8A1A777ED5E3.thumb.jpeg.cb1438ab38a6ba5ed9db426274de426c.jpeg2EF318F7-18A6-44FD-89BA-4481EA8210B0.thumb.jpeg.0db5fded8adf1cc3adb432589cd8f582.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Wow! 3

Just now, Markleo21377 said:

My buddy from South Carolina had the archery tag in 2020. I didn’t do a write up because I love the bad press it gets. Called in or had in bow range 33 bulls( some the same). Called this one in 3 days in a row and buddy could not get an arrow in himB3CFFDA8-86D5-46D8-8EDE-8A1A777ED5E3.thumb.jpeg.cb1438ab38a6ba5ed9db426274de426c.jpeg2EF318F7-18A6-44FD-89BA-4481EA8210B0.thumb.jpeg.0db5fded8adf1cc3adb432589cd8f582.jpeg

Beauty 

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

On 3/2/2022 at 6:37 AM, idgaf said:

Congrats and I hate you all

Simmer down you can carry a hind quarter out for me 😁

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I thought you said you weren’t coming back? 

• Like 2