Markleo21377

Just got a CC hit!!!

1 hour ago, wish2hunt said:

I thought you said you weren’t coming back? 

He also said he doesn't drink anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

On 3/3/2022 at 2:45 PM, naturebob said:

I am a more serious and better Hunter than 95% of the clowns on here.

3 minutes ago, longshooter said:

So if a person hires a guide he is not a real hunter? Interesting. 

Not at all. but see above post for relevance 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, longshooter said:

So if a person hires a guide he is not a real hunter? Interesting. 

I don’t think you understand how he runs everyone down

I'm in. I just don't know if I was drawn for Bull or cow. Tom Petty said that the waiting is the hardest part, he might have been right.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

"Nevr put any of my 3 kids in for Sheep hunts . I  think it is bullcrap,  They don't care if there shooting a spike or a Trophy Ram .  I am 65  and have  I will res 29 points . After Your daughter kills ask her if she cares . Serious . You took a tag from a real  Hunter. Tell me different   and .........................................BOB!" 

this is the guy youre defending. not the hill you want to die on. 

Not defending for sure, just haven't been around and things seem tuff. Maybe the covid has people on edge. Just me

• Like 2

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

I don't drink any more. The guy on here You all Idolize Drinks way more than I ever  Did ,Bash Him.  I think his name is Trophy Someone. And to the others bashing me I didn't rip anyone and I am not Bitter. Happier than Most of You. I hired Guides on my last 2 hunts ,1 cause I lived out of state and didn't know the unit, and 2 didn't know the Kaibab 3 years ago. and at 63 I can't haul a deer out anyway. Keep the bashing I love seeing grown men act like high School kids . Its actually funny but sad for the individuals. Those that know me know i am a quality indvidual ,we all just have different opinions. And to the kid that mention my new girlfriend , Don't . I am sure You live with a Phat girl!..............BOB!

I though you were not going to post any more…because your so hard core ?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Bucks N Bulls said:

Wish you were worth the time but you are not. Soon you will be a worm feast.

Remind me not to mess with this poster in the future, he is a savage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

I’m not sure which I find harder to believe.  That Bob drew a early rifle tag with 3-4 points or that he’s got a girlfriend.  Good work on all accounts Bob.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, naturebob said:

I don't drink any more. The guy on here You all Idolize Drinks way more than I ever  Did ,Bash Him.  I think his name is Trophy Someone. And to the others bashing me I didn't rip anyone and I am not Bitter. Happier than Most of You. I hired Guides on my last 2 hunts ,1 cause I lived out of state and didn't know the unit, and 2 didn't know the Kaibab 3 years ago. and at 63 I can't haul a deer out anyway. Keep the bashing I love seeing grown men act like high School kids . Its actually funny but sad for the individuals. Those that know me know i am a quality indvidual ,we all just have different opinions. And to the kid that mention my new girlfriend , Don't . I am sure You live with a Phat girl!..............BOB!

Im guessing he doesn’t drink any less either. I thought you were done and gone...................BOB?     If I’m the “kid” you reference, I’m still  married to my smoking hot wife  of 31 years. 

and wtf is the”..................BOB!”  crap about anyway?

• Haha 1