Sign in to follow this  
olmos1010

Custom muzzleloader

As I'm pretty sure that one of the elk tags we pulled this season  is a muzzleloader hunt I was just wondering  who makes a quality custom long range ish muzzleloader. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  

There are plenty of used custom ML for sale if you are patient- you can expect to pay $2000-$3500 for used one (sometimes with optic, but normally without), a new one is $4-$7K.  The nice used ones go fast so you have to be ready to pull the trigger.   I see one for sale on another form for $1900 (that is nice quality) 

You can also build one using a Encore Frame and a Match Grade Machine Barrel, trigger, without optic your in for $1400 

Paramount are nice also 

Last year I went through what you are now... shoot me a PM if you want to chat about it 

• Like 1

Arrowhead rifles did a great job rebarreling my rem UML and installing his ignition system.  

• Like 1

Arrowhead,Tod at southern express,or a paramount pro with a anarchy break as the factory is junk and prone to baffle strikes.I went paramount pro.stick with the 45 cal for longer range also.

• Like 1