elkslare

Draw Results

Now that most of us know if we are hunting or not, any guessing when the draw results will be posted.  336115777_dontknow1.gif.89e57dba6e80be1d7793a5ce8e89a2d2.gif  

Been so long since I had a credit card hit I don’t remember how it even works and when the results come out.  What has it been in the last few years?  

• Like 1

Usually card hits Friday and have results up by the next Friday or go into the next week Monday or Tuesday. But with charges on Wednesday this time I don't see why they shouldn't be out by end of this week at latest.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Been so long since I had a credit card hit I don’t remember how it even works and when the results come out.  What has it been in the last few years?  

I hear you, has been over 20 years for me.    Thanks for the Responses  I guess its called "Anticipation"  Right!!

• Like 1

Was just having this conversation this morning. Wednesday is my guess, Friday the latest. 

but ask my wife, I’ve been wrong before 😉

• Haha 1

Usually itll happen through the week after CC hits. You'll see that mid this week on your portal you'll have a tag number. Then a few days after that you'll have a hunt number too

• Like 1

Can't wait to see what days I need to request vacation!  It's a real issue when you apply for archery and ML for elk and rifle and ML for goat and draw both! 

The struggle is real 😀

• Like 10