elkslare

Draw Results

52 minutes ago, muleybowhunter said:

Did anyone notice their bonus points are wrong? I have 17 for antelope and my app said I had 4 for this draw. I had 2 for elk and the draw said I had zero? I drew a elk tag and always have loyalty and hunter ed, Weird.

They were mixed up last also. 

I ended up drawing a 4B Late Bull tag.

• Like 3

I'll be in 4b in early September chasing booner cows with my old friends from Tucson. 

And my nephew has a bull tag too so I expect a 400 minimum bull to drop.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Best tag in the best unit in the state!!  Also please refer to it as ForBee to keep the Google search trolls off your back.  Don’t take the safety off for anything with less then 8 points a side.  

I actually love that unit.  That late tag is undervalued in my opinion.  It’s a bitch to glass up there but just get your face into the wind and hike into the pines as far off the road as you can get.  Keep your scope on 3x and be ready.  

My app said I had 2 bonus points when I have 4. Yeah I wasn't expecting to draw but I think its complete bs that every year we see mistakes like this but game and fish never has to be held accountable 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Redman said:

3B ML for antelope

my son got an early archery bull tag is 5BS

Again.?wish I was back up there with you. But I’ll be on the 23 late archery bull

• Like 1

Anyone else who didn’t get drawn not have their awarded points for this year show up yet? Not surprised I wasn’t drawn but I thought that I would see my new bonus point count show up in my portal if it’s showing I didn’t draw

5 hours ago, PRDATR said:

The land of monster bulls.

24 minutes ago, HighschoolHunter said:

Anyone else who didn’t get drawn not have their awarded points for this year show up yet? Not surprised I wasn’t drawn but I thought that I would see my new bonus point count show up in my portal if it’s showing I didn’t draw

Mine hasn't showed up either. I figured it will probably take a couple days for them to update bonus points 

• Like 1