elkslare

Draw Results

On 3/7/2022 at 1:49 PM, UggRedBilly said:

Usually itll happen through the week after CC hits. You'll see that mid this week on your portal you'll have a tag number. Then a few days after that you'll have a hunt number too

Bragging again?

1 minute ago, NOTAGS said:

Bragging again?

Lol no. I didnt get a tag this year. Had 100 percent odds for an early archery cow according to last year. But my mother drew a 4b early archery cow with 0! So that's pretty great!

I had 4 for the same hunt second choice and didn’t draw......you and your family have an unnatural amount of draw luck.... what pagen rituals are you performing?  Please, teach me!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, oz31p said:

Again.?wish I was back up there with you. But I’ll be on the 23 late archery bull

Yeah he drew this time on his own - first year as an adult!   Can't wait, it will be a little different this year, he will most likely be at NAU in the fall, so we will have to find time between school. 

• Like 1

Unit 10 October cow hunt. Didn't have that many points and needed to restock the freezer 👍

• Like 3

My insanely lucky wife drew her 3rd bull tag in a row.  Her brother decided he wanted to try hunting and I put him on her app.  Only his 2nd year applying as a NR.  Knowing her luck, he said "I better get ready to pay up."  I tease her all the time.  I tell her I think bells, whistles, sirens and flashing lights go off when her app hits G&F.  

Unfortunately, I also drew a late archery tag in 8.  The hunts overlap.  So, some lucky SOB is probably going to get a call, because I am probably going to turn it in so I can concentrate on their hunt.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AZ513 said:

Unit 10 October cow hunt. Didn't have that many points and needed to restock the freezer 👍

Same here. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Best tag in the best unit in the state!!  Also please refer to it as ForBee to keep the Google search trolls off your back.  Don’t take the safety off for anything with less then 8 points a side.  

I actually love that unit.  That late tag is undervalued in my opinion.  It’s a bitch to glass up there but just get your face into the wind and hike into the pines as far off the road as you can get.  Keep your scope on 3x and be ready.  

I really enjoyed that hung last year!  We scouted hard!  

3 7E Late Cow and Wife got the 5BS Early Bull archery. 

I think we need to do more scouting this year..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

3 7E Late Cow and Wife got the 5BS Early Bull archery. 

I think we need to do more scouting this year..

There are going to be a lot of members on that 5bs hunt!