Sign in to follow this  
CashVeo

Sold- 6.5- 156 berger projectiles

I would sell individual.

I actually have 10 boxes of Berger’s.

the 143 projectiles and ammo sold pending meet up. So right now, all the 156 remain. 

Dishonest seller, I committed to buy the 143 eldx last night, he agreed to hold them, sent my wife to pick them up on her lunch break and he had given them to someone else.  I would not recommend buying from Cashveo.

Ok buddy, like I said. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
To be clear there was no heads up on wife coming or not. We had no meetup setup. 

23 minutes ago, Westerhunter34 said:

Dishonest seller, I committed to buy the 143 eldx last night, he agreed to hold them, sent my wife to pick them up on her lunch break and he had given them to someone else.  I would not recommend buying from Cashveo.

Not for me and my father. Honest seller, communication goes a long way when it comes to the hardest bullets to get on the market right now, Me and my father bought bullets from cashVeo no issues. Gotta realize he probably had 15+ people private messaging him. 

• Like 2

Bought bullets and powder from CashVeo.  No issues. I’ve sold multiple items before and it’s easy to see where mix ups can happen. I’m sure anything that didn’t go as planned was not intentional. 

• Like 3