bighit

WTB 204 or 223

I have  a ruger 204 with dies brass and ammo and opttion with or with out vortex scope can txt me if want pics  is green stock with a crappy kryptek  wrap job but can take off the wrap. 928-301-9169 

How about a mossberg mvp predator 223.  Good looking laminate stock.  18" fluted and threaded barrel.  Takes AR mags.  DNZ 1"scope mount, with or without  Nikon 3x9-40 bdc scope

Jim 928-848-6478 

55 minutes ago, 07Guardian said:

How about a mossberg mvp predator 223.  Good looking laminate stock.  18" fluted and threaded barrel.  Takes AR mags.  DNZ 1"scope mount, with or without  Nikon 3x9-40 bdc scope

Jim 928-848-6478 

That sounds like a pretty solid coyote gun right there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Presmyk said:

I have  a ruger 204 with dies brass and ammo and opttion with or with out vortex scope can txt me if want pics  is green stock with a crappy kryptek  wrap job but can take off the wrap. 928-301-9169 

Price?

2 hours ago, Presmyk said:

I have a stainless Ruger 1V laminate in 204 dies and brass and bullets (I’d have to count). PM me for pictures.