intohunting

SOLD Remington 700 VTR (Varmint Target Rifle) 22-250

Caliber is .22-250.  22-inch triangular barrel that reduces, enhances rigidity and promotes rapid heat dissipation.  Stock has been hydro-dipped in Mossy Oak Brush camo to match scope.  Nikon Coyote Special BDC predator reticle scope (factory finish Mossy Oak Brush camo).  Scope is 4.5-14 x 40 with side focus and anti-reflective device.  Factory X-Mark Pro adjustable trigger.  Includes 7 boxes of ammo.  Like new condition.  Located in Payson.  $1,200 OBO

Remington 700 VTR 1.jpg

Remington 700 VTR bullets.jpg

Remington 700 VTR scope.jpg

Remington 700 VTR scope pic.jpg

Remington 700 VTR 2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

This sale is definitely one of the best I've seen in the classifieds ... A package deal complete with ammo... I'll be surprised if this doesn't sell before noon today........

Of course I'm surprised that it took this long to sell... Couldn't find any of that specific ammo brand in stock or for sale using the usual web bots...closest match was $54 per delivered box...so 7 boxes of ammo was around $380...like I said earlier one of the best deals to show up on the CWT classifieds......

This really is one of the better deals I’ve seen in a while.  Whoever got this, congratulations.  You have a great cartridge, gun and scope.  I think the reason didn’t sell as fast is because it wasn’t one of the new 22 cartridges and it didn’t have a Vortex scope on it.

20 hours ago, drcarr said:

Of course I'm surprised that it took this long to sell... Couldn't find any of that specific ammo brand in stock or for sale using the usual web bots...closest match was $54 per delivered box...so 7 boxes of ammo was around $380...like I said earlier one of the best deals to show up on the CWT classifieds......

I almost made your prediction some true but I was able to fight the urge.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, levers said:

I almost made your prediction some true but I was able to fight the urge.

Yeah, the urge to buy this one was pretty strong in me too... But couldn't justify another 22-250 Remington when the ones I have aren't getting much use 😕...plus this good looking gun really needed to be picked up by someone who would use it to put a dent in the Coyote population...