Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

ASPCA rehabs chiken with PTSD

Not sure what is the worst part of the story, chicken in butt, ASPCA treats chicken for PTSD, or something rather frequent in this rural area.

• Like 1

More than 30 years ago one of my Buds had a wife that worked the night shift at Chandler Regional Hospital as an RN. When her crew came on they were told that there was a case in the ER that was going to take alot of professionalism to get through. Some guy had pounded a grapefruit up his rectum. Kudos for the ASPCA for not having to get involved with this one!

I am perplexed.........one, WHY? Two HOW? And three WTF?  If you can stuff a whole live chicken up your butt, what else you been keistering to make your anus so large?  A parakeet maybe, same size Ish as a gerbil. Maybe  Richard Gere can weigh in  here. 

On 3/17/2022 at 7:54 PM, NOTAGS said:

I am perplexed.........one, WHY? Two HOW? And three WTF?  If you can stuff a whole live chicken up your butt, what else you been keistering to make your anus so large?  A parakeet maybe, same size Ish as a gerbil. Maybe  Richard Gere can weigh in  here. 

I don't think he is on this site .....  I think he frequents a different site about animals .....  maybe the same one as the chicken guy.

In Tucson back in the 70's I grew up with a gal who's father did the sports on KGUN TV. 

All at once the father was off the air and the family was gone, moved to points unknown....

End of story? No.

I was heading to a military exercise in Europe in 1983 with a layover in Dayton Ohio. There he was on my hotel room TV doing the weather on the news. Mystery solved? Not yet.

Got back months later to my command locally here where I worked with a fellow NCO from Tucson. Told him about the newscaster now in Ohio.

Turns out this NCOs mom had been an emergency room nurse at St. Joseph in Tucson one night when a certain newscaster was admitted to the hospital; butt, with a bizarre twist. He had a light bulb shoved so far up his rectum it had to be surgically removed. Oops. 

Can't even hide 2000 miles away.

People do weird stuff.a frequent flyer  Patient would cut the hair off Barbie doll heads a and swallow them.. cue balls,  fake plastic Christmas trees…batteries. All sorts of crazy out there people putting stuff where it don’t belong

1 hour ago, Tony Nile said:
On 3/17/2022 at 6:56 PM, 10Turkeys said:

...Some guy had pounded a grapefruit up his rectum....

Rect'um?  dang near Killed 'em.  

News reports quoted him as saying "The juice was not worth the squeeze."

• Haha 3