Sign in to follow this  
skyhawkbowhunter

New Rifle

Today me my dad and granpa were gunna go to sight in our rifles (at this point i had a 257 roberts) so they came to pick me up and he walked in with a gun case and i was wondering what he was doing then he told me to open up the case so when i saw the gun i knew it wasnt any of his guns then it hit me it was for me. It is a Tikka T3 30-06 with a 4-12x50 buckmasters nikon scope.

As soon as i learn how to post pics i will.

Today me my dad and granpa were gunna go to sight in our rifles (at this point i had a 257 roberts) so they came to pick me up and he walked in with a gun case and i was wondering what he was doing then he told me to open up the case so when i saw the gun i knew it wasnt any of his guns then it hit me it was for me. It is a Tikka T3 30-06 with a 4-12x50 buckmasters nikon scope.

Brother!! Brother! say hi to our dad and grandpa :D Congratulations and God bless you more :)

Ernesto C

When evere there is a 'surprise rifle' in my family, it is usually me showing my family my new gun! How nice it must be to have the roll reversed

Brother!! Brother! say hi to our dad and grandpa :D Congratulations and God bless you more :)

Ernesto C

Ill be sure to do that :P

Congratulations. I have a Tikka T3 in .270. It's light, smooth as snot and shoots 'em all in an inch. (Five shot groups that is.) Jack