Sign in to follow this  
az-6.5-284

WTB Hodgdon H110

I have 7 lbs. of Lil Gun.  Burn rate is nearly identical to H110.  Used it for my friend's 44 Mag pistol.  It also works well in 410 shotgun shells.  Mesa is a lot closer than N Sctsdl, but if bustedknuckleinc can't take care of you - give me a call.

1 minute ago, azsugarbear said:

I have 7 lbs. of Lil Gun.  Burn rate is nearly identical to H110.  Used it for my friend's 44 Mag pistol.  It also works well in 410 shotgun shells.  Mesa is a lot closer than N Sctsdl, but if bustedknuckleinc can't take care of you - give me a call.

I try to load some of 300 blackout 

20 minutes ago, az-6.5-284 said:

I try to load some of 300 blackout 

Mine really like it with 110GR max. I have some Sierra TMK that I was going to use but decided to stick with the vmax. I just posted them a few hours ago. 

Understood.  I'm sure you will be able to find what you are looking for in the east valley.

But for future reference, go check out Hodgdon's Reload Data Center.  You will see Lil Gun listed next to H110 for both subsonic and supersonic hand loads.  Early devotees used H110 powder back when the 300 BO was still known as the 300 Whisper.  Most of us eventually gravitated to Lil Gun because it gave us a better fill rate while providing a lower ES.  Lil Gun also gave us lower pressures with better velocity in our supersonic loads.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, azsugarbear said:

Understood.  I'm sure you will be able to find what you are looking for in the east valley.

But for future reference, go check out Hodgdon's Reload Data Center.  You will see Lil Gun listed next to H110 for both subsonic and supersonic hand loads.  Early devotees used H110 powder back when the 300 BO was still known as the 300 Whisper.  Most of us eventually gravitated to Lil Gun because it gave us a better fill rate while providing a lower ES.  Lil Gun also gave us lower pressures with better velocity in our supersonic loads.

LiL gun is an excellent powder for the 357 mag. and 22 hornet also. 

On 3/19/2022 at 4:06 PM, azsugarbear said:

Check your inbox 

please 

They had it at bruno gew weekends  ago