Passinthru

20.6’ Maxum Boat w/ 4.3 Mercruiscer

Have a 97’ Maxum Mercruiscer for sale or possible trade for firearms. It’s been a good family boat. Many family trips with this boat tubing/skiing/fishing. My folks now do it backasswards and summer in Florida so the boys hasn’t seen much use. They took it to their mechanic to get it looked over and going…I have minimal info on what all he did but on a compression check one cylinder was reading 90 psi I believe, now the boat hasn’t been on the water for probably 3 years but has always been maintained by my dad and/or taken to a mechanic at Roosevelt. I’m not sure if the mechanic did a “wet test” on the cylinder, I’m not sure if it’s improve after running the boat around heating things up and lubing things up. My folks pretty much wanna be clear of it, they have a deep sea boat in Florida so they get their fill. Not sure what to ask…I’m sure many of you will let me know. Pm me for questions. Thinking $1500 obo, I’m located in Florence, the boats at my brother in laws in Apache junction. Thanks

D7E0CEB9-C325-4AAB-9B16-428C0FA57FC2.jpeg

AB50842E-359F-4352-81ED-BCA526D5F54D.jpeg

09CB0CEC-E691-42DD-873A-1337E90D3BB9.jpeg

C1CD3487-6EAD-45CD-BCB7-2834776B323D.jpeg

D28A953E-EC02-4EC5-A3DB-1120264DCA4D.jpeg

Just an FYI.

He has Title to the boat and signed registration/bill of sale. I have been in contact since he first posted and we are arranging a time for physical inspection.