Excellent seller here...deal with confidence!

How many rounds through it? Through the mule deer? I doubt you could shoot out a .308 barrel with ammo prices these days.... I bet it hasn’t been shot enough to even matter. 

Edited by ocotillo4me
  • Like 1

Mulie shot once with BP 45 cal @ 321 yrds and has nothing to do with this posting, but thanks for the interest.

Trying to decide on the OP's rifle. On the fence, so to speak. Should be a fun shooter, but I already have a Ruger Precision in 308. Not a need, but....life isn't always just about needs.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, ocotillo4me said:

How many rounds through it? Through the mule deer? I doubt you could shoot out a .308 barrel with ammo prices these days.... I bet it hasn’t been shot enough to even matter. 

True, but how long has he had the rifle? Three years ago one could burn through a barrel with ammo and not feel much pain, so to speak.

A buddy of mine has one of these. They're built like a Brick Chithouse! Being a bolt gun in 308 I would doubt someone put enough rounds down the barrel to worry about. I have dealt with both Bob and Boarman and I can assure you that you I can deal with confidence with either of them. Free bump. 

• Like 1