Sign in to follow this  
Newbie2012

Leftover tags

Those unit 5bn and 5a tags looked good, bonus cow tag during the rut, does not affect your bonus point. 

what to I care I Drew an archery bull tag 

20 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Nope, not worth the time, cost, or effort.

52 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Those unit 5bn and 5a tags looked good, bonus cow tag during the rut, does not affect your bonus point. 

Yup. Living in Flag, it’s worth a shot!

1 hour ago, rossislider said:

Nope, not worth the time, cost, or effort.

Fill out app, write a check, put a stamp on the envelope and drop it in the mailbox. Yeah…too much work. 😀

Zero chance really, but hey, why not try.

23 minutes ago, Newbie2012 said:

Fill out app, write a check, put a stamp on the envelope and drop it in the mailbox. Yeah…too much work. 😀

Zero chance really, but hey, why not try.

LOL, yes exactly way to much. The cost of the stamp isn’t worth one of those tags.😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rossislider said:

LOL, yes exactly way to much. The cost of the stamp isn’t worth one of those tags.😉

Sean after that last bull you got you should just retire from Elk hunting.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Flashgun said:

No I would rather try my luck in some other states

After filling out the form and getting the checkbook out,  I decided to go this route.  I have some Midwest deer opportunities I may cash in on. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rossislider said:

It’s only $0.58! haha

Put in for a leftover 4b tag .No points to loose as we were drawn last year so no big deal and a bad day in the woods is still way better than a good day at work .Besides I can do some antalope scouting for the tag I hope to draw before I die or have 30 years of points .

• Like 1

All I am saying is I can get out in the woods 365 days a year, should I desire, without having to deal with the headache of one of these tags. Guys treat the LO elk tags like gold. But they are LO for a reason. There is no shortage of hunting opportunity in AZ, whether that be hunting for yourself or going along to help out a buddy. Too many great hunting possibilities (it does not have to be elk) for a garbage (IMO) hunt. I've grinded out limited opportunity cow tags when I could have been on any number of other superior quality hunts for myself, family members, and or buddies and regretted it. To each there own. Just not worth it to me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rossislider said:

All I am saying is I can get out in the woods 365 days a year, should I desire, without having to deal with the headache of one of these tags. Guys treat the LO elk tags like gold. But they are LO for a reason. There is no shortage of hunting opportunity in AZ, whether that be hunting for yourself or going along to help out a buddy. Too many great hunting possibilities (it does not have to be elk) for a garbage (IMO) hunt. I've grinded out limited opportunity cow tags when I could have been on any number of other superior quality hunts for myself, family members, and or buddies and regretted it. To each there own. Just not worth it to me.

i doubt that many in this thread or on this board can relate to that. 

the guy who wont post hunt stories because he says this board is too negative, comes into this thread and craps everyone out lmao

although i agree with him. id rather watch tv than go on those hunts, and i dont have any time to go on hunts