Sign in to follow this  
Newbie2012

Leftover tags

All my buddy's and there kid's didn't get drawn this year.Usually if I don't get a tag I still plan on helping and have helped on just about every hunt from the youth to the muzzy hunts but I've got a months worth of vacation and with my long days usually around 60 hrs for a short week and 82 for a full week I could use a break.I still plan on deer and turkey but why not ? It may suck it may not eathier way its time away and if I can get my dad to come its a bonus as we get older I don't know how many more trips are left.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

the guy who wont post hunt stories because he says this board is too negative, comes into this thread and craps everyone out lmao

although i agree with him. id rather watch tv than go on those hunts, and i dont have any time to go on hunts 

Been wondering when I would hear from you. Surprised it took so long. 🤡

32 minutes ago, rossislider said:

All I am saying is I can get out in the woods 365 days a year, should I desire, without having to deal with the headache of one of these tags. Guys treat the LO elk tags like gold. But they are LO for a reason. There is no shortage of hunting opportunity in AZ, whether that be hunting for yourself or going along to help out a buddy. Too many great hunting possibilities (it does not have to be elk) for a garbage (IMO) hunt. I've grinded out limited opportunity cow tags when I could have been on any number of other superior quality hunts for myself, family members, and or buddies and regretted it. To each there own. Just not worth it to me.

Those late archery bull tags are the same late archery bull tags from the normal draw. Some guys like to hunt them, some don’t.  Yeah they’re not for everyone, but calling them garbage is short sighted. They’re leftover from the Hopi allocation, but they're the same tag that Tom, Dick and Harry got from the normal draw. Might want to research more. 

A unit wide hunt that cost me zero points and gets me out in the woods? Sign me up.

I asked a simple question and for some reason you made a personal crusade about it, but Ok.

7 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Tags mean nothing to guys like you who are willing to poach deer you 🤡!

Wait, what??? You’re gonna need to elaborate on this real quick 

5 minutes ago, Newbie2012 said:

Those late archery bull tags are the same late archery bull tags from the normal draw. Some guys like to hunt them, some don’t.  Yeah they’re not for everyone, but calling them garbage is short sighted. They’re leftover from the Hopi allocation, but they're the same tag that Tom, Dick and Harry got from the normal draw. Might want to research more. 

A unit wide hunt that cost me zero points and gets me out in the woods? Sign me up.

I asked a simple question and for some reason you made a personal crusade about it, but Ok.

I didn't mean to offend you or anyone (well, except for maybe trphyclown). Just passing along some hard earned wisdom. I wish you luck on the LO draw any ensuing hunts.

2 hours ago, rossislider said:

Been wondering when I would hear from you. Surprised it took so long. Tags mean nothing to guys like you who are willing to poach deer you 🤡!

What in the actual deal are you referring to, you trying to slander me now? 

23 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

why would you want to punish your old man and take him on a garbage hunt. hes a good man, he deserves better

He's a great cook and has a toyhauler .So I don't have to pull my trailer up then pull the sxs up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rossislider said:

Been wondering when I would hear from you. Surprised it took so long. Tags mean nothing to guys like you who are willing to poach deer you 🤡!

you PM me cuz youre a stinking coward! 

this is what rossslider is accusing me of

"You killed a buck the night before the opener in 3A3C. Might not have gotten caught, but many know what you did."

i am shaking im so mad. you are a liar and you owe me a major apology. you rotten guy

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, CouesFanatic said:

When does it get put on the portals?

Usually pretty fast. Probably yesterday. The leftover list is already updated. Only those poverty Kaibab/Strip hunts are available. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CouesFanatic said:

When does it get put on the portals?

It’s probably over. I know one person with a left over bull tag that was uploaded to their portal already. 

• Like 3