JLW

Help Save Apache Trail

I just want the road to the Reavis Trailhead reopened. If they can't do that, please move that stupid gate that was installed across the Apache Trail at Apache Lk Marina.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Edge said:

I just want the road to the Reavis Trailhead reopened. If they can't do that, please move that stupid gate that was installed across the Apache Trail at Apache Lk Marina.

That would make to much sense.

I rather see this saved and kept open instead of having that billion dollar bridge over Tonto Creek to a few homes.  That is a stupid waste of money, people there knew it was flood zone, but still want a bridge. BS.  Keep the Fish Creek and rest of the road open.  ADOT is getting really lazy in AZ. They seem to close all the roads/freeways at the slightest bit of snow or rain.  Crazy, let the people drive and use the roads we pay for.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PRDATR said:

I would love to see them widen and pave it. Especially at Fish Creek Hill.

horrible idea. but thats probably what theyll do, ruin it. 

• Like 2

Great idea, a high speed train to the lake. California is doing it, why not us. 

Arizona is building useless trains that shuttle homeless around, spend it on a train to the lake.  It can start in AJ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Was just telling a buddy how I'd like to set up a great deer camp in Reavis come January and base camp near the marina.

tenor.gif.ad9ecebae2ea17f074c1c8b7297a3743.gif

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Was just telling a buddy how I'd like to set up a great deer camp in Reavis come January and base camp near the marina.

tenor.gif.ad9ecebae2ea17f074c1c8b7297a3743.gif

You still could if you came in from the east 

Our state has some of the biggest pussys that control access.  Few drops of rain or snow and all the fwys and roads get closed.

We spend so much money getting hikers out, we should be afforded the same opportunities.

Death valley flooded, no biggie.  AZ needs to stop babysitting and let people learn how to drive on wet roads or snow. Our taxes pay for being rescued, we need to utilize the system!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

You still could if you came in from the east 

Not an equine friendly trail.

• Thanks 1