trphyhntr

Rossislider is a liar and coward

If you are going to accuse a man of poaching you better have some hard evidence. So lets see it or make things right. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This is a hunting site, and then call someone a poacher on it, that’s a big deal to me. I would give him the benefit of the doubt and say maybe he has me confused with someone else and a different buck. but I think he just wanted to make up a lie about me now. 

• Like 1

I shot that little deer off my dads back, with his .257 after I ran over my 7mm the first day or second day of the season. You think I’m making stuff like that up? I remember I got checked 2 times by azgfd on that hunt. We killed and then left to kaibab and my dad got a buck there.

im flabbergasted. This was a hit piece attempt at canceling me by rossislider 

36 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

If you are going to accuse a man of poaching you better have some hard evidence. So lets see it or make things right. 

The evidence is, and keep in mind this was like 9 seasons ago. I met up with bc777 off of this site for the first and only time we hunted together that morning and he was there when I shot that buck off my dads back at about 9am on the 3-4th day of the hunt. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The evidence is, and keep in mind this was like 9 seasons ago. I met up with bc777 off of this site for the first and only time we hunted together that morning and he was there when I shot that buck off my dads back at about 9am on the 3-4th day of the hunt. 

Just curious why you deleted the 2nd paragraph of the original post to this?

Were you saying bc777 and his friend poached a buck up there?

Just trying to follow this

3 minutes ago, Couescrazy33 said:

Just curious why you deleted the 2nd paragraph of the original post to this?

Were you saying bc777 and his friend poached a buck up there?

Just trying to follow this

That’s why I deleted it cuz I wasn’t trying to go down the same road. I don’t if they did or not, But yeah he and his buddy had a tag and I think that’s gotta be the buck that rossislider is confusing me with. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BOWUNTR said:

Finally a thread outside of the classifieds...

You had me at "I met up with bc777..." Ed F

Well you can screw off too 

• Like 1

Just now, trphyhntr said:

That’s why I deleted it cuz I wasn’t trying to go down the same road.I don’t if they did or not, But yeah he and his buddy had a tag and I think that’s gotta be the buck that rossislider is confusing me with. 

Gotcha. Ya not trying to stir the pot. Just hate when details get left out. Makes it hard for the rest of us to follow

Well it might be irrelevant, maybe he’s not confused and he really thinks i poached that dinky buck the day before the season.

me and my dad killed that buck together legal as all other bucks and I’m not that proud of it cuz it’s a dink but to have someone insult us and say we poached it. Not cool

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Yeah I see he has a “like” from someone on his post so some people must already believe this(it’s redhammer which is more of a negative if he likes your post) but still. this is not done. He fukked up and he needs to come in here and admit he’s a liar 

You get to wound up I was just liking he apologized guess you can continue to beat the dead horse.

Not sure how you want to run your mouth on me.

• Haha 1