trphyhntr

Rossislider is a liar and coward

38 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Of course that weak butt won’t come on here and admit he was wrong. 

Trphyhntr, I don't know you from Adam. If you go back to page 1 of this thread, he did say "I sincerely apologize". I don't know what more you want him to say beyond you continuing to get pissed off about him speaking about something he regrets saying, whether right or wrong. Take it up with him, allow him to speak about his decision to speak about it, accurate or inaccurate. Just my thoughts bud. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, HNTNGUY said:

Trphyhntr, I don't know you from Adam. If you go back to page 1 of this thread, he did say "I sincerely apologize". I don't know what more you want him to say beyond you continuing to get pissed off about him speaking about something he regrets saying, whether right or wrong. Take it up with him, allow him to speak about his decision to speak about it, accurate or inaccurate. Just my thoughts bud. 

No. he said he apologized for saying it publicly. Nice try, but that’s not an apology for calling someone a poacher. That was some underhanded way of his to make a hollow sorry and still take a shot at me. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Polygraph test both.  Loser pays the other's expenses plus a grand plus a public shaming.  

how about he just comes on here does what’s right, and says he was wrong about me and that he is a clown 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

No. he said he apologized for saying it publicly. Nice try, but that’s not an apology for calling someone a poacher. That was some underhanded way of his to make a hollow sorry and still take a shot at me. 

Nice try? I don't know him or anything about him man. Sounds like you just want to make enemies with as many people as you can

2 minutes ago, HNTNGUY said:

Nice try? I don't know him or anything about him man. Sounds like you just want to make enemies with as many people as you can

Nice try on his part with the half butt apology I meant. No I just don’t take kindly to being called a poacher. I can see from your original post your reading comprehension is garbage.  See now me and you can be enemies too

7 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I have to agree.

• Thanks 1

Just now, trphyhntr said:

Nice try on his part with the half butt apology I meant. I’m can see from your original post your reading comprehension is garbage.  See now me and you can be enemies too

Hooked on phonics worked for me. Clearly not for you dumbass

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HNTNGUY said:

Hooked on phonics worked for me. Clearly not for you dumbass

clearly not for you, dumbass. 

you forgot the comma professor 

• Haha 1