Let's eat Grandma.

Comma is important...

Ymmv

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 15

20 minutes ago, antlers1972 said:

I don't see how the comma is necessary? 

It's not. He just wants to make him self sound smarter than what he really isn't!

Or don't bring all your dirty laundry on a 5 page rant that nobody would have know about it you hadn't.   I mean I don't care either way but in most situations people bring attention to things themselves that they don't want attention from.  I'm sure you are in the right here so deal with it with him and don't feel the need to announce it to the world.  Anyway, good luck on getting your pound of flesh here. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HNTNGUY said:

He just wants to make him self sound smarter than what he really isn't!

“Than what he really isnt?” 

Lmao. Ok. 

youre distracting from the thread. Thread is about a member calling another member a poacher, not your English. 

3 minutes ago, HNTNGUY said:

It's not. He just wants to make him self sound smarter than what he really isn't!

The comma is VERY important!

Sheesh ;)

4 minutes ago, jdown said:

Or don't bring all your dirty laundry on a 5 page rant that nobody would have know about it you hadn't.   I mean I don't care either way but in most situations people bring attention to things themselves that they don't want attention from.  I'm sure you are in the right here so deal with it with him and don't feel the need to announce it to the world.  Anyway, good luck on getting your pound of flesh here. 

I know you’re absolutely right but god dang, he called me a poacher and gave a direct reference to a hunt that I supposedly poached on. That’s not right 

but yeah anyways, I just couldn’t let it go. I never will, such an obscene thing to say 

Man, this is juicy. Trphy, you have every right to be pissed. Calling someone a poacher without any evidence is LOW. I remember talking to you about your hunt. I remember you teling me you missed a big one the first day and settled on the one you killed somewhere about mid-hunt. You are handling the situation better than i would. I would bet a lot of money that EVERY major outfitter in AZ has some serious skeletons in their closet. A major outfitter starting a poaching RUMOR about someone else is about the worst case of “the pot calling the kettle black” i’ve ever heard. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

None of this is my business, but after reading this trphy has a right to be mad as heck.  And it’s not right for the accusations to be left without either proof that it happened or an apology clearing his name.

IMO - Disappearing and deleting your post isn’t a solution.  Explain your accusation or come back and clear his name. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1