trphyhntr

Rossislider is a liar and coward

4 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Man, this is juicy. Trphy, you have every right to be pissed. Calling someone a poacher without any evidence is LOW. I remember talking to you about your hunt. I remember you teling me you missed a big one the first day and settled on the one you killed somewhere about mid-hunt. You are handling the situation better than i would. I would bet a lot of money that EVERY major outfitter in AZ has some serious skeletons in their closet. A major outfitter starting a poaching RUMOR about someone else is about the worst case of “the pot calling the kettle black” i’ve ever heard. 

I wasn’t saying that dude I saw on the hunt from kgs said something. I was just pointing out that I saw a kgs guide out there that I knew from school that I’m sure would remember seeing me during the season as well as that rcd guy that I tagged itt saw me hunting with my dad on like the 2nd or 3rd day. And I killed a day or 2 after that. 

Idk where he got this crazy story from, he’s way out of line.

just wanted to clear that up if that’s what you or anyone else thought. 

Schtanly this thread is hurting someone’s feelings somewhere. Can we move it to the dungeon or just delete? Thanks from Dave (he/him)

• Haha 2

Well…..a dude that pays KGS to guide him hears a RUMOR about you poaching and one of the few people you came into contact with during the hunt was KGS. I’ll make the accusations for you. I dunno who needs to pay an outfitter all the time when you live 2 hours from the unit? I guess I’d probably kill bigger animals if I did. 🤷

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Well…..a dude that pays KGS to guide him hears a RUMOR about you poaching and one of the few people you came into contact with during the hunt was KGS. I’ll make the accusations for you. I dunno who needs to pay an outfitter all the time when you live 2 hours from the unit? I guess I’d probably kill bigger animals if I did. 🤷

He who has to pay an outfitter every time is someone that can’t do it on his own.

• Like 1

I’ll say this, trophy hunter is a salesman. But I agree with him and don’t think he’s capable of what he’s accused of. If I’m wrong, I’ll eat my words. Lots on here think he starts shoot but the guy busts his butt to hunt!! He helped me on a hunt without knowing me. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’ll say this, trophy hunter is a salesman. But I agree with him and don’t think he’s capable of what he’s accused of. If I’m wrong, I’ll eat my words. Lots on here think he starts shoot but the guy busts his butt to hunt!! He helped me on a hunt without knowing me. 

He was also there to help my daughter on her sheep hunt. Great guy to have in camp.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I may be a lot of things but I’m not a poacher and this drive by assault by @rossislider is one of the lowest things I’ve seen done on the internet. 

He needs to come back here and admit he’s a liar and a clown. I think it’s pretty clear he’s too scared to do that at this point 

1 minute ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I will 100% believe you.... with just the slightest bit of proof. 

I believe the accuser (ROSSISLIDER) bares the the burden of proof before making an accusation. 

there is no proof, what he said didn’t happen in any way shape or form. he made this up as a malicious attack against my character becausehe’s soft and got butt hurt so he makes up a lie about me on a public forum. 

and I know he won’t come back and address this, cuz he’s a weasel. He probably thinks this is funny. Making up lies and stories to disgrace people  

I have no clue about anything that happened during the hunt.  No one has proven anything.  On either side.  It is one person's word against another's at this point.

What I know of rossislider is he is not a liar or a coward.  If he made a mistake, that is his to correct and an apology is needed.  If he believes what he wrote, that is another.  If there is any proof like an actual eyewitness account, jury or not, that is evidence enough to me.  None have come forth.

Maybe this should have been hashed out in PMs, or in the original post.  

• Like 3