Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

Alamo-any reports

another report is good luck getting into camping areas, i was looking at the resrevations a few weeks back and they are booked solid even durring the week into late april. This was for hook up sites. 

Just now, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

another report is good luck getting into camping areas, i was looking at the resrevations a few weeks back and they are booked solid even durring the week into late april. This was for hook up sites. 

I’m in area e and there are open spots on both side of me. Non hook up rv spots 

8 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

ya i figured thats why i mentioned it. i was looking at late april into may and im not going to go without AC.

Ya it was still a lttile warm at dusk. We just ran the genny and the ac for a while 

5 minutes ago, Will K said:

What's the bite on?

Trolling jigs with or with out minnows 

gonna try under lights tonight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oz31p said:

Trolling jigs with or with out minnows 

I have never fished jigs with much success except for smallies on the rip rap fingers of the Colorado River south of Blythe. And they were heavy because of river current. What do guys think is the best all around jig weight?

16 minutes ago, creed said:

I have never fished jigs with much success except for smallies on the rip rap fingers of the Colorado River south of Blythe. And they were heavy because of river current. What do guys think is the best all around jig weight?

1/16th