Sign in to follow this  
AZBIG10

Artificial turf

Don’t want to hijack this but I’m in the same boat! Need a very small chunk of artificial grass installed (like 12’x10’). Please PM me as well!

• Thanks 1

I told @AZBIG10 about this company yesterday....

https://artificialgrasssuperstore.com/index.html#contact

I use them all the time on commercial landscape projects. They are awesome and are less expensive than a lot of other companies that I've dealt with in the last 7 years. Also we've had very little problems with them on all the jobs we've used them for. Anytime that there was a problem, it was solved quickly and at no charge. I have never used them for anything residential but I assume this will be the same regardless. They also have a showroom at the Chandler store with samples of the products that they offer. 

If you talk to Penny or Mike at the Chandler store, tell them that Brian @ Ronning Landscaping referred you to them.   

• Like 1

East Valley: Mike Lund 480-406-4463.

All other Valley areas: Chris Ottersberg 602-291-2965

Let him know referred by L214A.

11F83525-FB97-4AEB-91EA-C88E1B23E628.jpeg

On 3/25/2022 at 11:44 AM, briant_az said:

I told @AZBIG10 about this company yesterday....

https://artificialgrasssuperstore.com/index.html#contact

I use them all the time on commercial landscape projects. They are awesome and are less expensive than a lot of other companies that I've dealt with in the last 7 years. Also we've had very little problems with them on all the jobs we've used them for. Anytime that there was a problem, it was solved quickly and at no charge. I have never used them for anything residential but I assume this will be the same regardless. They also have a showroom at the Chandler store with samples of the products that they offer. 

If you talk to Penny or Mike at the Chandler store, tell them that Brian @ Ronning Landscaping referred you to them.   

Artificial Grass Superstore is a first class operation. I worked with the outfit in Tucson a lot. So if anyone is in Tucson, I give them my highest recs as well. High quality product, very fair prices, and they are very good installers. You will not be disappointed. 

• Like 1