mfernaz

28 nolser load data

24 minutes ago, mfernaz said:

I'll take a look in a bit. Although I did get through today with berger, if maybe you want to try them again.

I actually did call them today and talked to someone. They sent me over load data.

Thank you though!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, yotebuster said:

My old .28 nosler shot great with 195 bergers at 3130 over 86.5 gr RL33.  That was a pretty stout load but killed everything I pointed it at.  

For over a year I looked for RL33 to try on my 28 Nosler but could never find any and still have not seen any RL33 any where.

2 hours ago, briant_az said:

I actually did call them today and talked to someone. They sent me over load data.

Thank you though!

Since everyone is getting a response from them I might as well contact them and ask them too lol :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ernesto C said:

For over a year I looked for RL33 to try on my 28 Nosler but could never find any and still have not seen any RL33 any where.

I’ve got some but it’s up here in ND.  It’s one of the fastest powders in a 28 nosler but I’ve heard it’s pretty unstable in extreme temps.  I haven’t tested it enough to say either way I guess.  

3 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I’ve got some but it’s up here in ND.  It’s one of the fastest powders in a 28 nosler but I’ve heard it’s pretty unstable in extreme temps.  I haven’t tested it enough to say either way I guess.  

Yes I herd that too that's why I went with H1000

1 hour ago, Ernesto C said:

What do YOU need a 28 Nosler for? You only get drawn for Javelina and those itty bitty deers my friend. LOL

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

What do YOU need a 28 Nosler for? You only get drawn for Javelina and those itty bitty deers my friend. LOL

LOL good point Chris! and when I get drawn I can't get time off work 😌 

1 hour ago, Ernesto C said:

LOL good point Chris! and when I get drawn I can't get time off work 😌 

How come you don't own that place yet?