Sign in to follow this  
10Turkeys

Who Am I

Died 133 years ago today of cancer at 54. Buried in Washington D. C. Later dug up and reburied yards from the place that made him known.

9 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Reno.

Winner. I thought that this one would go on for a minute. There was a hearing in Chicago dealing with his part of the Battle of the Little Bighorn, which he was exonerated.  Later he was booted for being a peeping Tom, or saying off color remarks to another officers wife, depending on which story you read. He was first buried in a paupers grave,  when his title and rank was later restored to him, he was later buried at the National cemetery just off the battlefield.

20220330_170236.jpg

"Off Color Remarks" are usually solicited by uppity women playing hard to get when dressing the part. Ignore them and they resort to throwing things and accuse you of ignoring them because they are not good enough.

They always get pissed when they roll over in the morning and you've left before the sun came up.

Been that way for milleniums.

• Like 1

He was saved from court martial by Cheyenne Bodie who witnessed the battle at Little Big Horn while masquerading as an Indian chief and being held prisoner by Crazy Horse.

That was on the TV show Cheyenne so I'm sure it was historically correct.

• Haha 1

And here I thought I was the only square that was into watching Cheyenne and those other western shows...

My favorite was the Fakawee indian tribe....Weren't they were always lost?...

10 minutes ago, venadito said:

And here I thought I was the only square that was into watching Cheyenne and those other western shows...

My favorite was the Fakawee indian tribe....Weren't they were always lost?...

On F Troop?

• Like 1