Sign in to follow this  
JLG

40 S&W 180 GR HST JHP XM40HC

So I got 800 of these, they are Federal Factory ammo. If you look them up on You Tube they expand over .700 inches consistently in ballistic gel. Start expanding within the first inch or so. Do about a one inch wound channel for up to 10 inches or so, penatrate to about 15 to 17 inches. They also consistently retain the 180 grains they start at. So all and all for a round you stake your life on and that of your loved ones. They do what they should do. These rounds from what I have heard are what some Federal Law Enforcement agencies use. I want $600 for the 16 boxes of 50 each. In Queen Creek from this Tuesday thru Thursday. On a side note I live in Payson...will sell in smaller amounts too. Take Care JLG.

20220330_154747.jpg

20220330_154627.jpg

Bump this back up cause I am in the Valley from Payson thru Sunday. Eastside today and tomorrow and Westside Sunday.. northeast Valley Sunday evening. 

For how long who knows, getting to that age when stuff doesn't work like you would like it too...🙂

• Like 1

Bump..

Thank you, firstcoueswas80...

So heading back to Payson this evening. At Bell and Grand Ave. Will take Bell to 101, 101 to Shea and Shea to the 87. Sometime this evening. Taking my mom with me and she has been retired 26 years so she never has a sense of urgency.. Love her, in no way judging 🙂

I'm at the 202 and 87 if you decide to come this way I'll take them all.

Text or call.

602-499-0610. Chris

So am heading back down to the Valley tomorrow thru Thursday to take advantage of the weather. I will be in Queen Creek the whole time. In digging around I actually have 800 of these. Will break them down to 100 round sales and of course be happy to see all 800 go at once, premium stuff for sure. $75 for 2 boxes of a 100. You can message me at 602-317-8084. John. 

20220330_154747.jpg

Bump

Bump to stay next to my other post.

Back home in Payson if anyone is coming thru for the weekend and interested in the rounds.