Sign in to follow this  
eddielasvegas

Winchester 94 Golden Spike Commemorative .30-30 20″ Lever Rifle c. 1969 - $950 - ***** NO LONGER AVAILABLE *****

***** NO LONGER AVAILABLE  *****

Hello All,

I'm selling my Winchester 94 Pacific Railway 100TH Anniversary Commemorative rifle in .30-30.

I have fired fewer than 20 rounds through it during my ownership and I was told by the PO that it had never been fired, but I have no way to validate that.

It is in VG shape and looks to be close to unfired condition when I bought it.  Stock is in great shape and receiver, etc. has very minor handling markings.

Must sign a bill of sale and NOT be a prohibited buyer.  I'll need to see you AZ DL.

$950 + 1 box of ammo.  Located in 85254.

PM if interested or have questions.

Eddie

Rifle info link:     https://lsbauctions.com/25100/winchester-94-golden-spike-commemorative-30-30-20-lever-rifle-mfd-1969-cr/

P.S. I will be listing three pistols soon:  S&W 1006 in 10mm, M&P Shield Laser (green) in 9mm and M&P Shield Laser (green) in .45 ACP.  

WIN94-1.jpg

WIN94-2.jpg

WIN94-3.jpg

WIN94-4.jpg

94-1.jpg

94-2.jpg

94-3.jpg

94-4.jpg

94-5.jpg

• Like 3

I showed a gentleman that I work with your ad and he is interested in your 30-30 he would like to know if you have any wiggle room in your price.

7 hours ago, Jasper17 said:

I showed a gentleman that I work with your ad and he is interested in your 30-30 he would like to know if you have any wiggle room in your price.

No wiggle room, but thanks for the help.  👍🏻

Eddie

P.S. There a chance it's sold.  I'll know for sure later tonight and will update the thread if no longer available.

P.P.S.  Attached is how I came up with the price.  Not trying to force anything on you or your co-worker simply explaining my price. 

30-30-1.JPG

30-30-2.JPG

No worries Eddy I understand and it's a little out of his budget at that price  Thanks Yancy

• Like 1