Sobrbiker

SOLD!! 99 Jeep XJ

SOLD!!!!!
Offering up my daily/hunting rig before going to CL/FB. $5k firm CWT price. May consider optics (swaro 10)/firearms as partial trade, but bulk needs to be cash.

1999 Jeep XJ Cherokee SE

F3AC0F64-D686-426A-93EB-9A6527DB93D6.jpeg

F11C0FF2-CE1D-4C6C-8375-6E67A26CD623.jpeg

81266F9F-5E70-4DD1-8AA4-C71CEF315F11.jpeg

Also, color may have gotten washed in the first photo, but why does it have the color matched rear fender flares and bumper (sport package typically) and not the front?

Nmurray-Mileage is retained in instrument cluster (98-01) and I didn’t take it to dealer to reset. Rear bumper is an aftermarket box bumper I put on that fits well with fender wraps, and the different pics are different times-the plastic was factory black, but is sun washed, and in the last pic (with rifle deer) the front right is new and the others had been “refreshed” with a heat gun, which is only temporary. I quit worrying about it after they faded again.

If you’re interested in purchasing it come by and I’ll provide the build sheet, it is an SE with options as ordered by ASU (manual windows, locks, and power mirrors, among others that make govt models different than what was on dealer floors). They optioned it out well as a “no frills where not needed, but good where it counts” rig.

Edited by Sobrbiker
Clarity

Rear bumper added to “mods by me” list, and stereo brand corrected.

pictures are what I’ve got on my phone, driveway shot is last month, others are over the years. When/if it goes to CL it will have full set of new pics, and will have been detailed-the $5k firm is a CWT price and will adjust to open market when marketed openly. Thanks for the questions.

• Like 1