Eli

A big thank you

CF8C69E5-56C1-4736-8CAE-C917F70298C6.thumb.jpeg.9006f027743e0f53ad2998c6cfb35355.jpegHuge thank you to @Crazymonkey and all the members who helped with the youth rifle giveaway. You made this 12 year olds life. He went 2/2 on elk the last two years but no tag this year so we are hoping for a deer tag to put it to use. His grandpa was born in 1943, so the fact that the rifle is a year older than that blew his mind. It will see many years of use ahead. Thank you all!

• Like 22

Congratulations to you and all the winners.To everyone that helped thank you .Big thanks to the gentleman and his son I got to meet at Rio salado a few weeks back who is a member on here.A. big thank you .I was chasing my tail trying to figure out the gun and could not find my shots on target and was about to call it .When he offered to help and then we were able to call in the shots and finally dial in the scope .I kid you not it was over a foot high and way left making me wonder about the gun .Looks like the front runner is the 7-08 for next year.I will have a account set up for E -banking soon for donations for next year's giveaway.There were a few people that offered to donate and the lack of e- banking was a problem.

Congratulations to the winners and a HUGE THANKS TO ALL THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1